DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

early morning vist

found new hoodies, black only had big sizes left (got the last xs) but the teal ones still fsr

IMG_7898.jpeg

also new shoulder plushes, i think abu is old but i had to grab em, chip n dale are new and both comes in one but cost $40 (still looking for the throg one)

IMG_7900.jpeg

now onto some lavender mimosas at carnation cafe
IMG_7903.jpeg

off to a good start id say

Last edited:
early morning vist

found new hoodies, black only had bi sizes left (got the last xs) but the teal ones still fsr

IMG_7898.jpeg

also new shoulder plushes, i think abu is old but i had to grab em, chip n dale are new and both comes in one but cost $40 (still looking for the throg one)

IMG_7900.jpeg

now onto some lavender mimosas at carnation cafe
IMG_7903.jpeg

off to a good start id say
I really need that teal hoodie the next time I'm in there...

dont know where, when and how im gon wear all of these DL stuff but i figure its better to have em than regret it later 🤷‍♂️

only saw one grey hoodie left, good thing it was my size (the blue ones restocked at WoD), the puffer someone got the last size at emporium but there are a few sizes hidden at poohs corner

should i go ahead and get the teal to complete the quartet? :rofl:
GRY HOODY.jpg

DL PUFFER.jpg

awesome that these buckets/sippers glow or light up - got these last week but they have plenty today
IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

saw this haunted mansion tank too, surprisingly, the brown part feels like metal, was expecting it to be plastic
IMG_7973.jpeg

and its dumb that they wont let you sit in the tables at tianas place so them beignets are for standing room only and make a mess everywhere
IMG_7960.jpeg

Need some NT help...

Debating to surprise my wife and two daughters (4/10) with a Disney Christmas trip... We just went in October and had an amazing time. Did all the rides we wanted and went to the Oogie Boogie Bash.

Pros/Cons of staying at the park (would stay on property at one of the three hotels) for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and maybe the day after Christmas?

Are the crowds so bad that we would be miserable?

hard to predict, all magic keys are blocked out so that frees up a lot of space and crowds has been erratic lately

i think someone here went last year during xmas or new year and reported it wasnt bad at all when its usually the busiest

as for staying on property, if you can swing the $$$ then i think its worth it, even get early entry and just a little less travel/walking (grand california has a direct entry to dca for example)

Need some NT help...

Debating to surprise my wife and two daughters (4/10) with a Disney Christmas trip... We just went in October and had an amazing time. Did all the rides we wanted and went to the Oogie Boogie Bash.

Pros/Cons of staying at the park (would stay on property at one of the three hotels) for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and maybe the day after Christmas?

Are the crowds so bad that we would be miserable?

I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel last year for Christmas and it wasn’t crowded at all. You’ll have to deal with long lines at the popular rides like Small World, but it’ll go by quick if you get Genie+. Like rfx45 rfx45 mentioned, staying at the Grand hotel gives you direct access, but the Disneyland Hotel is a close walk and still convenient for popping in and out of the park. I’d def recommend it for Christmas.

Yeah if you got them deep pockets to pay the mouse staying at the dland hotel is worth it just for the magic hour.

dont know where, when and how im gon wear all of these DL stuff but i figure its better to have em than regret it later 🤷‍♂️

only saw one grey hoodie left, good thing it was my size (the blue ones restocked at WoD), the puffer someone got the last size at emporium but there are a few sizes hidden at poohs corner

should i go ahead and get the teal to complete the quartet? :rofl:
GRY HOODY.jpg

DL PUFFER.jpg

awesome that these buckets/sippers glow or light up - got these last week but they have plenty today
IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

saw this haunted mansion tank too, surprisingly, the brown part feels like metal, was expecting it to be plastic
IMG_7973.jpeg

and its dumb that they wont let you sit in the tables at tianas place so them beignets are for standing room only and make a mess everywhere
IMG_7960.jpeg

Glad you got that bucket. They been doing random restocks lately. That watch is cool but I’d legit never wear it unless I’m able to out my magic band pod in there

And yeah no place to eat the beignets is fun. But honestly i don’t feel like they’re the same. They don’t seem as fluffy to me

Back
Top Bottom