DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Yeah pretty much you have to be there in the AM to get them. Emporium in DLand had them and we were in the park like 930 and then we hit up Elias & Co in DCA and they still had some like at 11ish.

They put out a limited amount per day. My wife's friend got 3 of em one per each pass on her phone in one transaction. All she bought was 3 of the $1.50 tote bags. It's really going to be up to the CM you get on how it works some won't let you get more than one even if the other MK holder isn't around.

But yeah it is pretty wack the only thing it's good for is for me not to whip out my phone when i enter the park 🤷‍♂️

it lights up during world of color and fantasmic/fireworks show

when exiting the haunted mansion, it pulsates like a heart beat

but yeah thats pretty much it :lol:

it is ever so slightly convenient when i park hop because sometimes i go back and forth 3-4 times

resellers crazy using a stroller as a cart

:smh:

i was following her for a few seconds and has an excel sheet of the order

IMG_7506.jpeg

1694626623974.gif

:lol:

but really, it was late when i posted that, we had to get food after oogie boogie in downtown, i though DL closed at midnight but nope, they closed at 11 last night so we couldnt hop over and get something there

so we grabbed some starbucks sammich with a long *ss wait, had to drive home then watch ep5 of ashoka then woke up at 6:30 this morning to get a 5 mile run for my daily

then probably rewatch episode5, run errands then watch aladdin musical at pantages tonight

just no time

They let her buy all the Oogie Boogie merch? I heard it was limited if you weren’t attending.

they must have, this doesnt look like her first time

plus the spirit jerseys are available for everyone, its at five&dime and other stores at DCA even before the early party admissions at 3

magicbands sold out along with the ceramic tree from carthay, same thing iw as told, they restock everyday and just got to be there early

I was about to come in here and post this

I have 2 extras i don’t think we’re gonna give to our nieces. Let me confirm with the wife and i gotchu bro if you want really want it.

Wow they really canceled the magic band promo SMFH. I was gonna grab one for my bday next week on Monday since I took the day off. **** resellers :smh:

I aint giving those vultures one cent for something they got for free, I hope disney changes the system before those leaches can sell them.

Well. It’s been a good run, I guess. Just saw that my believe key and upcoming renewal is blocked on ALL saturdays during Oct Nov Dec. pretty lame for 2nd tier key holders. Live 4 hrs away and wife just got a career going so no Saturdays means no DL. Pretty scum to block out the 2nd tier like that. They turned the believe key into a low tier key. No thanks.

My wife has family that works for the Disney cruise line so they get comp tickets.

They are from the Philippines so ain’t no way they would be able to use them. So they send them to us.

Gonna be out there in December, we usually go in may for the kids birthdays but we decided to go Disney au lani instead.

My kids really missed going to Disneyland so here we go.

Back
Top Bottom