DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

its for high school delinquents to run around in but i think this mergers gon’ make em more competitive

like this one is kinda crazy if they can pull it off, run the whole park on solar power

crazy how blind desantis is and how he thinks he can win this when he openly says he's trying to teach disney a lesson because they didnt support him :lol:

then again the US govt is gon US govt so...

but seriously, how can something this obvious be denied?

Disney Compares Universal Taxing District to Reedy Creek in New Legal Filing Against DeSantis, Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

In October, Orange County, Florida approved the creation of a special taxing district for Universal Orlando Resort that will help fund the Sunshine Corridor and SunRail station located near their new theme park, Epic Universe. The Shingle Creek Transit & Utility Community Development District is 719 acres, which mostly includes Epic Universe. 13 acres are for the proposed train station along Destination Parkway.

Disney writes the following in their new filing:

In repeated public comments, the Governor declared that the laws do not injure Disney because they simply make the company subject to the same regulatory structure applicable to all other Florida businesses, thereby creating a “level playing field.” That contention is an outright falsehood. In fact, a special district was established just this month to regulate the land encompassing Universal’s new Epic Universe theme park in Orange County—with its inaugural board of supervisors comprising only Universal employees. See Ariel Zilber, Universal Studios Gets Special Tax District After DeSantis Took It Away From Disney, N.Y. POST (Oct. 13, 2023, 2:59 P.M.), https://nypost.com/2023/10/13/unive...-tax-district-after-desantis-stripped-disney/.

Further, most businesses and other property owners in Florida are regulated by elected, politically-accountable municipal bodies. Few Florida businesses are subject, as Disney now is, to governance by a special district with a Governor-controlled board that closely regulates the use of private property with no accountability to local property owners and taxpayers. In any event, what matters with respect to the pending motion to dismiss is that the challenged laws indisputably eliminate Disney’s rights and impose new burdens, thereby creating an injury-in-fact.

1698964489371.jpeg

Turning back into cave people. Enjoy these times, yall. Goin from covid to dysentery, smh.

friday cheat days

IMG_8499.jpeg

but did spend the scariest ride ive ever been to, the gotg stoppin midway going ip and getting stuck for 20-30min

we just played the gotg soundtrack while waited in that small box to keep the others from freaking out

other than being stuck upside down on incredicoaster (which im glad never happened to me) this is probably the next most harrowing

IMG_8495.jpeg

IMG_8497.png

Hit the parks up last night for my niece’s bday. The festival of holiday booths were open at DCA so we tried some stuff out. Not a lot i wanted tried mostly everything i had previously seen except for the tamale as we were full. Pork belly adobo over garlic rice still top tier. The southern mac n cheese with andouille sausage was great and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing.

The watermelon slice from paradise grill was so good!

IMG_5210.jpeg
IMG_5211.jpeg
IMG_5221.jpeg
IMG_5212.jpeg

Also picked up some new buddies at the boardwalk games and got a good shot of the DCA Christmas tree.

IMG_4819.jpeg
IMG_5214.jpeg

they also banned independent tour guides (not working for disney) at wdw

i honestly didnt even know those existed

humans are terrible

i was in line for a ride and theres this family of 4 and the little kid projectile vomited all over the place, this is like exorcist style and i have no idea how i escaped from splash damage

but this family just hops over and was gon go in the ride like nothing happened

the worker told her they cant ride because the kids vomiting everywhere and the mom had the audacity to get mad and say it wasnt her kid

the worker told he he was staring at them as the kid did it and the mom vehemently said “no way” but made a mistake of asking his son “did you just throw up” and the kid nodded yes

so got booted but this whole family was like “whatever” and bounced

its not the worst thing happening in the world but goddamn our society is in trouble

I firmly stand by the opinion that the pandemic made most people a lot more selfish. The quarantine viewpoint of “get out, get mine for me and my family, get home, not care about anyone else” changed people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom