DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

part of the new downtown district is open, its gon be faux snowing there this holiday season for the first time

I’m there on the 24th, which is when the faux snow drops I believe. Thought I read every 30 minutes after 6pm.

I just can't fathom why, but i should be thankful for that, too. Tomorrow always presents the choice of making it better or getting worse. It's a mindset, never forget there we have a choice. Don't get trapped in a moment because like all things, they pass.

why in a public place where you’re gonna cause trauma to strangers and literally ruin other people
lives, especially kids?!
Sad truth, and not justifying it, but maybe it's the last place they actually experienced joy/happiness, and going there one last time in hopes they feel something could be part of it. Then again, they could go home and make it private too...

That drive home could have bought some extra time to think it out, too. They could just put up some plexiglass, maybe that would take away that option of death?

that line for the breakfast burrito at the cappucino cart at dca is wild

i thiught it was for some limited merch or like candy cane like rare food then iwas told its for the burrito :lol:

Is Thanksgiving day usually pretty busy? Had to switch some things around, and have all of our days reserved already.

nah, wish i could go thanksgiving. i’ll back up in the bay with the folks.

hope you guys catch an empty party though

Booked the 25th and 26th for this weekend. Where the mater popcorn bucket at? Trynna swoop that for my nephew for Christmas

Edit: Oh just seeent it’s at cozy cone in DCA. Gonna grab it this weekend.

just renewed passes yesterday so we gucci for the new year. Sad that most of December already booked but all good.

Was able to score the mickey soldier bucket last week as people began filing out when they cancelled the fireworks lol

IMG_5373.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom