DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I seen a few TikTok’s with info

Bro that girl he’s “on a date with” is 17 :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Dude is a fool.. if fighting wouldn’t get me kicked outta the park and prolly banned, I woulda told him to **** off or throw some fair ones tbh

knotts turn

was there for myFM‘s xmas party

its been a while since ive been to this park but its a stark difference between Knotts vs Disney/Universal

despite the very small crowd (since its only invites and winners in the park) the rides operates super slow and thats because their staff is so limited went on the bumper car that has about 30-40 cars(?) and it took forever to check everyone because only one person is operating the whole thing, she lets em in, counts em then go from car to car to make sure everyone is sitting right then turns the car on, kind of insane

also, about 80% of the restaurants and food stalls were closed, i had vegan friends with me and they couldnt find anything to eat

place could also use some consistency, feels like some parts are very christmas heavy while other parts looks neglected

it was still fun to be there though and the park does feel more homely because it small has more of a la county fair but cleaner if that makes sense but it also helps if you can be with people that are just fun to be with

overall place is cool, cant see myself having an AP for it despite its super cheap price (i think $100 with like where you pay $30 up front and then its $7 for the next 10 months) unless im more of a die hard thrill rides enthusiasts or i visit scary farm heavy, just not enough replay value for me personally

IMG_9153.jpeg

IMG_9155.jpeg

IMG_9193.jpeg

IMG_9191.jpeg

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9160.jpeg

IMG_9163.jpeg

IMG_9174.jpeg

IMG_9157.jpeg

IMG_9177.jpeg

last visit for the year, just enjoyed the ambience but crowd wasnt too bad at all when we got there at around 5, we hit DCA first and then when we got to DL, Rise was a walk on even though it says 35min wait and Pirates too, Indiana was around 30min

san fransokyo is great addition
IMG_9257.jpeg

new chocolate cake at pyms is good, much better than the giant snickers because its easier to eat
IMG_9251.jpeg

Star Tours is still my most ridden ride, mostly because its a 10min wait every time
IMG_9275.jpeg

IMG_9278.jpeg

IMG_9269.jpeg

firework show kind of sucks and we usually just watch it by fantasia, looks cooler projected on water, fireworks just happens to be on the side instead
IMG_9283.jpeg

wishing all of you a very merry and happy holidays disneyfam

IMG_9307.jpeg

Going tonight, last day till we're all blocked out.

might give the albondiga soup a try.

also the NogChata at cozy cone was fire!!!

still mad i wasnt able to get in on this

and sorry to those who just walk this thing for “fun” but as an actual runner, im gon stay salty and bitter and grumpy that theyre taking my spot

^^^^oh I’d just give it all up at that point. If Disne doesn’t help, man.

Last night was chill. Wild that they actually did fireworks last night when it was sprinkling and actually windy compared to last Thursday when it was dry and i could sneeze harder than the wind blowing lol

Took advantage of the fireworks crowd and hopped on Haunted Mansion in like 15 minutes fastest wait time I’ve seen in a long time.

Before dland we hit DCA first.

If you haven’t tried this nogchata from cozy cone man you’re missing out. Surprisingly much better than expected.

IMG_6216.jpeg

Didn’t indulge in much of the festival of holiday food. I’ve tried most and pretty much the pork belly adobo was tops for me. We’ll be going back on 1/7 last day of holiday stuff so imma use the last 2 tabs plus also try the albóndiga soup.

We did try the brisket slider as we had previously tried the chicken karate one. Not a fan of either. A bit too soggy but it was packed with meat.

IMG_6314.jpeg

Ran into my wife’s coworker and her kid. Super adorable little dude just ran up to me and gave me a hug so we had to snap a pic

IMG_9015.jpeg

And one final pic of the castle for 2023. Been a good year looking forward to all the events in 2024 and hopefully a Summit with the NT bros

IMG_6323.jpeg

^^^^oh I’d just give it all up at that point. If Disne doesn’t help, man.

Last night was chill. Wild that they actually did fireworks last night when it was sprinkling and actually windy compared to last Thursday when it was dry and i could sneeze harder than the wind blowing lol

Took advantage of the fireworks crowd and hopped on Haunted Mansion in like 15 minutes fastest wait time I’ve seen in a long time.

Before dland we hit DCA first.

If you haven’t tried this nogchata from cozy cone man you’re missing out. Surprisingly much better than expected.

IMG_6216.jpeg

Didn’t indulge in much of the festival of holiday food. I’ve tried most and pretty much the pork belly adobo was tops for me. We’ll be going back on 1/7 last day of holiday stuff so imma use the last 2 tabs plus also try the albóndiga soup.

We did try the brisket slider as we had previously tried the chicken karate one. Not a fan of either. A bit too soggy but it was packed with meat.

IMG_6314.jpeg

Ran into my wife’s coworker and her kid. Super adorable little dude just ran up to me and gave me a hug so we had to snap a pic

IMG_9015.jpeg

And one final pic of the castle for 2023. Been a good year looking forward to all the events in 2024 and hopefully a Summit with the NT bros

IMG_6323.jpeg
Maybe sprinkling / relative humidity reduced the chance of fireworks causing any kind of fire

Versus the other night maybe it was dry?

Only guess I got

Overslept and missed out on the pullover again damn. Hoping for another online restock or at least stock them at the park.

Back
Top Bottom