DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

renew = no queue :emoji_fire:

first visit of the year and going solo
(got an appointment at south coast plaza in the afternoon so used that as an excuse :lol: )

start with a hearty breakfast, eggs two ways but that one is a damn quail egg

IMG_9884.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpeg

dont forget to get your free MK magnet
IMG_9882.jpeg

and have a great day everyone
IMG_9895.jpeg
Where do you get the new Magnet? DCA?

Where do you get the new Magnet? DCA?

studio store at dca and disneyana at dl

they dont scan it either so you can get one from each and if they change shifts

i usually grab a couple if i can then give them out to random little kids who doesnt annoy me

Went on Saturday afternoon for second shift.

Lines were busy but it didn’t seem to congested. Took my sister and mother in law as this was their first day with their freshly minted pass.

Glad the birria sandwich is back, just as tasty as i remembered it.

This pepperoni Mickey pretzel was Enh 6/10 rather get a normal or jalapeño cream cheese filled one there.
IMG_6844.jpeg

The highlight was this churro funnel cake with ice cream. 10/10 especially since they were backed up and they were coming out freshly hot

IMG_5828.jpeg

Also my new fav piece of headwear a vintage (?) Dopey jester beanie. Was perfect to keep me warm. I remember seeing someone with it on and said i have to get it. Think this will be my go to headpiece to wear.

IMG_7005.jpeg

Gonna be hitting the parks Monday night to sneak in some early access lunar new year foods. I’m liking the lineup for this years stuff

Last edited:
some of those are super old

i think i got that blue one 3 years ago :lol:

i want a disneyland themed windrunner and/or tech fleece, not these golf related gear

i want to try that funnel cake ice cream but its too damn cold for me right now

We are looking to go maybe in the next 2-3 years to Disney World, but it has recently came up that maybe we may do a Disney cruise this summer since other family will be going.
I haven't been to Disney in 20 years. The only thing I can remember are the turkey legs and one time we ordered hot dogs and it came with mayo packets. Myself as a kid: "They put mayo on hot dogs here?" (I was a ketchup only kid). This was life changing though lol.

Just wondering if anyone had any info to share regarding Disney cruises.
How was the food on the cruise? How does it compare to other cruise lines (RC or Princess if you've been)?

its that la street dog influence putting mayo and ketchup on your bacon wrapped hotdog with sautéed onions

nothing better after a Laker/Clipper/Kings game

damn, my mouth watering right now

Street dogs were a staple when you stumbling out the club all sweaty seeing which leftover chick you were gonna try to hook up with.

Damn i might just need to hit Costco for lunch today

Went on Saturday afternoon for second shift.

Lines were busy but it didn’t seem to congested. Took my sister and mother in law as this was their first day with their freshly minted pass.

Glad the birria sandwich is back, just as tasty as i remembered it.

This pepperoni Mickey pretzel was Enh 6/10 rather get a normal or jalapeño cream cheese filled one there.
IMG_6844.jpeg

The highlight was this churro funnel cake with ice cream. 10/10 especially since they were backed up and they were coming out freshly hot

IMG_5828.jpeg

Also my new fav piece of headwear a vintage (?) Dopey jester beanie. Was perfect to keep me warm. I remember seeing someone with it on and said i have to get it. Think this will be my go to headpiece to wear.

IMG_7005.jpeg

Gonna be hitting the parks Monday night to sneak in some early access lunar new year foods. I’m liking the lineup for this years stuff

damn, i was there saturday afternoon. could have gave you your pin

yall know whats better than a rainy day at disneyland? a potential rainy day at disneyland!

keeps so people aways because socal peeps are gon’ melt, got there at around 5pm and not a single drop of rain and the park is pretty empty, hell they even had the fireworks on so weather wasnt bad at all

never seen it like this since when they first reopened during the pandemic

IMG_0132.jpeg

IMG_0143.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0149.jpeg

IMG_0150.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

haunted mansion was also a walk thru which is surprising as this is the last day before a likely year long closure - they already closed and demolished the queue area - but it a ghost town so we got to jump in there a couple of times
IMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_0139.jpeg

was a good night
IMG_0163.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom