DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Completely spazzed on Oogie boogie.

In the queue all the Thursdays gone so far except for 9/12 if i don’t get that in going for Tuesday 9/24

Anyone else score?

got my tix yesterday

got august though since its the cheapest :lol:

they havent really announced or shown anything new so its not a must go

decided to hold off till tomorrow and try during general onsale

Only day left was tuesday the 17th since i'll be at work tomorrow I'll remember to hop in the queue ontime .

If I dont get em then eff it.

after going last year, decided it wasn’t worth to go again this year every few years is enough unless there’s a major change

Crazy that people are paying for a ticket to go trick or treating on top of a disneyland ticket.

I get my candy for free anyways whenever I go to the grocery store or get gas.

its actually cheaper than a one-day ticket, if you want to go to DCA that is, its not like they close everything :lol:

like the $134 is the cheapest, party is 6-11 but get to go in at 3pm so you get 8 hours, a lot less crowd so you get to do anything and everything since dca is already small enough as it is but if you want you want to go on rides, most are walk through + a bunch of halloween activities, etc…

in comparison - weekdays in june and july are $169 and $184-$194 on weekends

if your going to disneyland then thats a whole different story because you can stay from open at 8am til midnight there and still not do everything

price does go up the closer you get to halloween but just got to be smart about it

its actually cheaper than a one-day ticket, if you want to go to DCA that is, its not like they close everything :lol:

like the $134 is the cheapest, party is 6-11 but get to go in at 3pm so you get 8 hours, a lot less crowd so you get to do anything and everything since dca is already small enough as it is but if you want you want to go on rides, most are walk through + a bunch of halloween activities, etc…

in comparison - weekdays in june and july are $169 and $184-$194 on weekends

if your going to disneyland then thats a whole different story because you can stay from open at 8am til midnight there and still not do everything

price does go up the closer you get to halloween but just got to be smart about it

also forgot to add, its also when you get girls in disney more sluttied up

Any advice or guidance for Tokyo Disney? Planning to hit DisneySea for a day but is a full day even needed? It’s only $58/day, but they sell half days for even less. Is Tokyo Disneyland worth seeing if we’ve been to Anaheim hella times?

Appreciate the help folks!

never been but its the best disney park in the world and it is actually big and can get cuper crowded and need more precise planning

you are not even guaranteed to enter the new land fantasy springs, people line up 2-3 hours before the park even opens sometimes

definitely watch some of the guides on yt if you are truly considering it

Thanks for the vids! Yeah, we’ll be out there in two weeks. My social feeds have fed me clips of the lines getting in 😅. Hoping that peak Japan heat+going on a weekday will ease things up a little bit

Also got oogie boogie tickets this morning. Wasn’t too bad of a process

Any advice or guidance for Tokyo Disney? Planning to hit DisneySea for a day but is a full day even needed? It’s only $58/day, but they sell half days for even less. Is Tokyo Disneyland worth seeing if we’ve been to Anaheim hella times?

Appreciate the help folks!

i went to both parks when i was out there and i’d say it’s worth it to do both. Disney Sea is definitely different than any other park. Tokyo Disneyland is similar obviously but still different enough to check out, especially if you aren’t planning on going back.

as far as the half day tickets, it just totally depends on the crowds i guess. i was there in My 2017 and the lines weren’t too bad, but i’ve seen plenty of videos of insane lines

Back
Top Bottom