DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

These new Mickeys Halloween Party ticket prices are insane.

Went last year for $85, this year it's $105. Looks to be a park hopper ticket tho so I guess that justifies the increase?

Yah because I think the bulk of Halloween themes at DCA, CarsLands going to turn into Halloween with the Cars characters wearing costumes as well.

Is there going to be enough time to do both realistically? I can't remember if we got there late for last year, but I remember being there till the end, and that felt kind of rushed. Should be awesome, though.

They let you in 3 hours before the party actually starts on either park so if you don't arrive late, you should be good. Price also includes PhotoPass which is good for families as they can just keep having those pics taken by castmembers and then download all of them.

New this year for Mickey’s Halloween Party guests, Disney California Adventure park will be featured for the first time as part of the pre-party mix-in. Early arrivals will be able to visit both theme parks for three hours prior to the party launch in Disneyland park. Also new this year, admission to Mickey’s Halloween Party will include complimentary Disney PhotoPass.

Some of the prices are $85 for AP members on certain dates and some advance tickets are $95.

From what I read, it is going to be open for a pre party, looks like it is a park hopper pass for that night, starting at 3 you can do dca before the actual party in Disneyland. I guess it don't matter if you have the ap.

Typed to slow, sorry for the double info

I think thats the one that's 10 bucks a day per person with a 3 pass per day limit? I like you can buy per day, that way your not locked in.

$10 per day which also includes unlimited photopass, see the vid above, it explains it all.

It's $75 for AP members.

man halloween is always fun and worth it at disneyland
them finally including dca is cool
if u can afford it
go
kids will love it
still have candy from last year at disneyland

I'll be at DL/DCA middle august. Haven't been since April 2012. Anything new? Also I have family and friends that live in Anaheim and the area, will I be able to have them get me tickets for cheaper than the online price?

Man, we got probably 30 pounds of candy our first Halloween party years ago, and learned real quick that we didn't need to get so much. We don't do the trick or treating at home, we live in a vacation home community where there really arent neighbors, so it's our only opportunity to do so, and it has become tradition for us. So stoked about the new stuff this year.

this gon' be @naughty

Real-Life Prince Charming Buys the Disneyland Bench Where He Proposed to His Wife

After the lovebirds officially became husband and wife, Ryan came up with an idea to celebrate his leading lady's birthday in a way she'll never forget.

He set out to purchase the same Disneyland benched he proposed on months before, which is practically unheard of by Disney's standards. Ryan explained how he pulled the whole thing off: "I literally called Disneyland, and I said, 'I have a crazy question.' And the first several people had no idea what I was trying to do... But, I finally got a hold of the right person that said, 'Well, the same bench is put in that same spot every night.'" And I said, 'I want it disassembled, and I want it mailed to me. I'll pay whatever it costs.'"

A few days later, Disney followed up with a green light on the incredible gesture. When it arrived, Ryan assembled it in the backyard of the couple's waterfront home, blindfolded Carla and prepared for the big unveil.

rs_1024x768-170717131523-1024.Disneyland-Bench-Couple.5.ms.071717.jpg

rs_1024x768-170717131522-1024.Disneyland-Bench-Couple.4.ms.071717.jpg

damn, wonder how much the bench cost.
Disney's customer service be through the roof. Bet they get calls like that all the time and usually grant them

When dude said the last sentence below, Disney representative on the other side of the phone probably had that huge grin...

He set out to purchase the same Disneyland benched he proposed on months before, which is practically unheard of by Disney's standards. Ryan explained how he pulled the whole thing off: "I literally called Disneyland, and I said, 'I have a crazy question.' And the first several people had no idea what I was trying to do... But, I finally got a hold of the right person that said, 'Well, the same bench is put in that same spot every night.'" And I said, 'I want it disassembled, and I want it mailed to me. I'll pay whatever it costs.'"

0zHzHEe.gif

Last edited:
Any tips on bringing a two-year old? I feel like I'm going to lose my mind lol.

My best advice would be patience. Lots and lots and lots of patience. Try to focus on your child's happiness, if the crowds get crazy, find a somewhat chill spot to kick it where your kid can see something, anything, and watch his or her face. I found when I get that feeling of being overwhelmed be the crowds, if I focus on my kids being happy I am reminded of why I am really there. And that relaxes me. You can bring food and water, so remember to pack lots of snacks so you can bust them out wherever without having to drop everything because someone is hungry or thirsty. They'll hook it up with ice water in any place that serves drinks, so that can come in clutch on hot days. Also, since you'll probably have a stroller, make sure to not only scan ahead of you, look to the sides for kids or people running towards your projected path. I've got a big stroller the kids fit in, but have had people get ran over by me because they walk right in front of me. For fireworks, we try to find where the walkway is going to be crossing mainstream so there is a gap between us and the people in front of us. It's by the Starbucks and little alley where they sell fruit on main street.

Another important thing, don't try to do everything you possibly can unrealistically. If everything is crowded it will just add pressure and that isn't going to help with the fun. Make a must do list that is reasonable to how long your going to stay, maybe three or four things a day, and freestyle the rest. We've had passes for years, and the best times were when we could just wander. Crowded or not, it actually helped to not "have" to do anything. Line to long?, oh well, we just kept it moving and enjoyed our day the same.

Back
Top Bottom