DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i been to tokyo disney. waited in line about an hour and a half for splash mountain and that was the only ride we went on. decided that i didn't want to spend my time in japan in line at disney so my wife and i left right after that. most expensive ride ever :lol:

now that we have a son and he's 4 years old, we're headed to cali in sept for disneyland and legoland. staying at the disneyland hotel for a few nights. can anyone tell me what are the one or two must have food items are in the park? i really liked the smoked turkey leg when i was at disney world years ago. i don't give a crap about rides or anything fun for myself - only care about food. just going so my son can have all the fun.

nah, I'm cool with Universal and hey if passed by Disney, I'd get the higher tier AP too and go there daily

Universals is even better if it comes with free parking and front of the line pass

they've been better with immersion lately, Springfield and Hogsmeades awesome, dare I say Hogsmeade is right up there with Disneys best immersive land?

can't wait for Nintendo-Land and hoping for Diagon Alley to be added sooner than later too

i been to tokyo disney. waited in line about an hour and a half for splash mountain and that was the only ride we went on. decided that i didn't want to spend my time in japan in line at disney so my wife and i left right after that. most expensive ride ever :lol:

now that we have a son and he's 4 years old, we're headed to cali in sept for disneyland and legoland. staying at the disneyland hotel for a few nights. can anyone tell me what are the one or two must have food items are in the park? i really liked the smoked turkey leg when i was at disney world years ago. i don't give a crap about rides or anything fun for myself - only care about food. just going so my son can have all the fun.
cotton candy lemonade at cove bar
lobster nachos at cove bar
mickey shaped beignet's at mint julep bar
BUT
the best beignets are in downtown disney at jazz kitchen
they aren't mickey shaped but they are fresher and fluffier

I think the churros and corndogs worth a try
Dole Whip Float at Adventureland or the alcoholic version in Disneyland Hotels Coffee House

I didnt realize that Churros were a Cali theme park thing until I got to Disney World...  I think I only saw 2 churro stands... 

Anyone else like the fried chicken at Plaza Inn?

I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

plaza inn chicken is pretty good 
smokin.gif

not sure if this has been discussed before but any club 33 members in here?

let's start a kickstarter for this...

Royal21 Dining

Dinner at Disney’s New Restaurant Costs $15,000
Everything you need to know about 21 Royal

For the money that it would cost to buy a four-door hatchback — say, a Kia Rio or a Ford Fiesta — you could treat yourself and 11 friends to a meal at Disneyland’s extravagant new boîte, 21 Royal. The big draw of this brand new, ultra-deluxe experience is the chance to spend a night hanging out (and being pampered) inside of an apartment overlooking the theme park’s New Orleans Square — right above the Pirates of the Caribbean ride — in a space that was designed to be a private residence for Walt and Lilian Disney right before the mogul’s death in 1966. Dorothea Redmond, the production designer behind Gone with the Wind and Rear Window, put together plans for this space while she was working for Disney as an Imagineer.

The meal kicks off with cocktails in a courtyard lined with lanterns and firefly lights, followed by a seven-course dinner in the main dining room prepared by executive chef Andrew Sutton and chef de cuisine Justin Monson. Guests can have coffee and dessert inside the dining room or out on the balcony, which has a view of the park’s fireworks show. Certainly, that sounds like a nice evening, especially if you’re a Disney buff. But is it worth $1,250 per person?

That’s really hard to say. But one of the other unique things about this meal, which might account for the steep price tag, is the fact that 21 Royal is staffed with a butler, a sommelier, and servers who also double as tour guides. The Robb Report notes that many of the staffers have “experience in estate management and domestic service in private homes.” The meal is also bespoke and designed around a theme for each party. According to the 21 Royal homepage, the dishes will “tell a tale that is uniquely yours.” So in addition to dining in a supremely exclusive space rich with Disney history, guests will also get a bit of Downton Abbey-style treatment from a trained foot staff (minus all the class rage and smoldering sexual tension, probably). The price tag also includes park admission for 12 guests — which in itself would cost more than $1,200 — plus tax, tip, parking, and valet service from the Grand California Hotel.

Disney is no stranger to high-end dining experiences: The Florida theme parks house a slew of fine-dining restaurants that Eater’s critic Bill Addison endorses, and the original California park also has a ritzy private club/restaurant where membership costs more than $10,000 per year. But in terms of single-night extravagance, 21 Royal smokes the competition — it’s for Magic Kingdom ballers, only.

Reservations are now available for 21 Royal via phone at 714-300-7749.

anyone ever go to tokyo disneyland?

thinking about making a trip there while im in japan but i heard its super crowded and it takes 3+hours to get on 1 ride lol.

still kinda wanna go since I never been to disneyland ever so I might as well.

I went 8 years ago. Went during the week. Definitely no 3 hour lines from what I remember.

looks like disneyworld is getting the tron ride they got overseas :smh:
damn i wish it was coming to disneyland
supposedly won't be finished till 2021
disney worlds 50th anniversary

Rumors are bubbling about a lot of stuff.

Bugs Land out for Marvel?

I want the Tron coaster so bad in DL. Tron is my favorite movie property.

anyone ever go to tokyo disneyland?

thinking about making a trip there while im in japan but i heard its super crowded and it takes 3+hours to get on 1 ride lol.

still kinda wanna go since I never been to disneyland ever so I might as well.
I went once. waited over 3 hours for splash mountain, only other ride we went on was space mountain which was like 15 minutes wait. watched that light show they do on the cinderella castle, which was cool. we went in october and they had some special halloween foods, tride this churo ice cream thing that was pretty dope.

just be prepared cause Japanese people are professionals at standing in lines 
laugh.gif

I don't mess with BugsLand but that's like the ToonTown of DCA where the parents just want to let the kids let loose, I kind of don't want that to disappear because the kids would scatter even more.

I thought they were just going to expand through some of the backstage lot? DCA has so many wasted space right now that they could probably pull it off without even touching BugsLand.

apparently they aren't doing hand stamps on exit anymore, now even one a single day ticket, they take a pic of you when you enter and that's how they identify you on re-entry

I could only imagine entering the parks taking much, much longer now

people can't even figure out the new fastpass works that the standby line sometimes moves faster at times :smh:

Last edited:
I don't mess with BugsLand but that's like the ToonTown of DCA where the parents just want to let the kids let loose, I kind of don't want that to disappear because the kids would scatter even more.

I thought they were just going to expand through some of the backstage lot? DCA has so many wasted space right now that they could probably pull it off without even touching BugsLand.
:lol:
yeah when want a break
i just let my kids ride everything in bugs land
while i chill on the benches by the churro cart next to the restroom

Back
Top Bottom