DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yah at first i thought it was crazy to charge for SWLand entrance the first month or so but then I realized we pay for the Halloween event, closing night of the tower of terror, first return of the electric lights parade, etc...

and as big as Star Wars is, it's really a no-brainer

And market it like ap holders are special because we get an extra week head start on paying first. Seeing it on the new star tours sequence got me, though. It's going to be awesome, if they can uphold the standard. I can't see them slacking on this one.

Came home the day before thanksgiving, and they were running nothing but it, we went 9 or 10 times throughout the week we were down. It's pretty awesome to finally see something new, and I'm hoping I didnt spoil it for anyone.

nah it was well documented at this point

that's pretty awesome though, were there any difference between rides or it's all the same two locations?

The intro would change slightly, and the little, bring the spy here, part would change, but the last half was crait. Swland isn't really a fly through, so to speak. I only recognized it because of the countless YouTube videos and concept drawings I've seen. That model rendering they had layed out looked spot on.

The intro would change slightly, and the little, bring the spy here, part would change, but the last half was crait. Swland isn't really a fly through, so to speak. I only recognized it because of the countless YouTube videos and concept drawings I've seen. That model rendering they had layed out looked spot on. They did have the force awakens scene on, I think their just doing everything chronologically, which is going to limit the number of different "tours" you can have.

if/when they charge an entry fee to SWLand, I am afraid I can't wait and actually pay that and go and hopefully avoid some of those crowds

still hoping to catch on soft opening though
wait wait wait
how the **** up
the charging an extra fee for star wars land?????
will there be a seperate entrance for folks who just want to go to star wars land
im so confused
i didnt here that

it was reported that to control the crowds for SW Land, they'll charge an entry fee the first month or so

and the entrance to SW Land can be blocked off and just let people with bracelets/passes in ( I think there might be another entrance too)
StarWars1.jpg

Two more, one across from thunder mountain and behind hungry bear, if I'm not mistaken. Both smaller, I was wondering how the funk are they getting the crowds through them.

if they can get them through those useless boulders in front of Tomorrowland during parades, they can make those work :lol:

The boulders of the future! With the new scenes in star tours, and the fast pass moving around the side, it was damn near impossible to make it through.

My girl and I going to Disneyland for the first time in years this weekend for the holidays. Any recommendations?

go early

use single riders when possible

plan on seeing Frozen at DCA (this is surprisingly good)

forget everything else and enjoy!

My girl and I going to Disneyland for the first time in years this weekend for the holidays. Any recommendations?
there are but at this moment i dont wanna go down the list
BUT i will help u out with recommendations tips and tricks for disneyland
by friday i just dont feel like typing a lot right now
ill @ u when its done so u can check it out
or just stay posted in the thread
we for sure let u know some of the things to do
u can look through the thread if u dont feel like waiting though

we need to make like a lil first time
or haven't been in a long time faq that we can copy and paste
i swear every week we get someone posting this
then we all just start throwing out random things for like 2 pages straight :lol:
if anybody gathers this and can pm the lil shortcuts tips and tricks for disneyland that we have throughoutu this thread
that way we can post it on the first page
ill get them something nice on my trip this weekend
won't be something wack either
ill hook em up

go early

use single riders when possible

forget everything else and enjoy!
actually ill copy and add to whatever anyone else writes
and make one big faq like that
when someone writes ill just combine em throughout the thread

go early

use single riders when possible will come in handy on cars ride, indiana jones, screaming california THIS COMES IN CLUTCH

see crush the turtle(from finding nemo) at that disney animation spot its sooo funny and entertaining

DOWNLOAD THE APP
u can check wait times and see characters which will be CLUTCH

also for characters its better to see the regular ones at the restaurants like goofy kitchen
that way u have more times to ride the rides
mickey u can find at his house or whatever
but pretty much everyone else u can see at goofys kitchen

if cove bar open eat the lobster nachos and cotton candy lemonade

Ariels grotto is good for pics as far as character meet n greet. It's not a buffet like goofys, but it was a little better quality wise.

Ariels grotto is good for pics as far as character meet n greet. It's not a buffet like goofys, but it was a little better quality wise.
dont believe his lies
you aint lived life till u have peanut butter and jelly pizza
at goofy kitchen

go early

use single riders when possible will come in handy on cars ride, indiana jones, screaming california THIS COMES IN CLUTCH

see crush the turtle(from finding nemo) at that disney animation spot its sooo funny and entertaining

DOWNLOAD THE APP
u can check wait times and see characters which will be CLUTCH

also for characters its better to see the regular ones at the restaurants like goofy kitchen
that way u have more times to ride the rides
mickey u can find at his house or whatever
but pretty much everyone else u can see at goofys kitchen

if cove bar open eat the lobster nachos and cotton candy lemonade

dont go to goofy kitchen unless its breakfast

steakhouse 55 and cathay circle are good but overrated
won't see characters at those 2 spots
if food prices are to high
earl of sandwich in downtown disney is :pimp: :pimp:
not expensive at all

if u get annual passes use ur discount u can use it ALMOST anywhere inside the parks
and downtown disney(even the movie theater). But lil booths and other lil spots dont take like churro carts or whatever

also a short cut from downtown disney through grand californian into california adventure
also take that monorail as a shortcut into disneyland if ur in downtown disney
can sometimes help beat the walk and the lines

They haven't let me walk into downtown Disney through the Californian but they'll let me leave through it. Ever since they moved the security out to the end.

food to try

churros a must
dole whip is great, don't wait on outside line, go inside right before the entrance of the tiki bar
corndogs good too
begneits at th emint julep bar, try th emint julep too when your there
fried chicken at plaza inns very good, good for lunch
not my favorite but people seem to like the turkey legs, if anything it's a good source of protein? :lol:
every secret cocktail at the cove bar, might take a few visits but impressive if you can knock all out in one sitting
The Black Pearl – It’s similar to the classic Long Island Iced Tea. It has vodka, gin, rum, sweet and sour, Chambord (French raspberry flavored liqueur), and Sprite. The drink is layered so it looks pretty.

Earthquake – This also starts out like a Long Island Iced Tea with vodka, gin, rum, and sweet and sour. However, this time there is blue curaçao and Sprite mixed in and it’s topped with a 151 Rum floater. This beautiful drink is really strong. You’ll only need one of these.

Neverland Tea – Vodka, gin, rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, Sprite, and Midori to add the perfect shade of Peter Pan green.

The Fun Wheel – This layered drink begins with pineapple juice, then X-Rated Passion Fruit Vodka and topped with blue curaçao mixed with vodka, rum and gin. This is by far the prettiest of the drinks and it’s named for Mickey’s Fun Wheel, which you can see from the bar.

The Zombie – Light rum, dark rum, coconut rum, spiced rum, 151 rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, blue curaçao, Midori, and grenadine. This is a rum lovers dream drink! It might not be the prettiest (it is called Zombie after all), but tasty is what matter with this adult beverage.

there's plenty more foods to try but for a first visit, I think those are a must haves

Back
Top Bottom