DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

go early

use single riders when possible will come in handy on cars ride, indiana jones, screaming california THIS COMES IN CLUTCH

plan on seeing Frozen at DCA (this is surprisingly good)

see crush the turtle(from finding nemo) at that disney animation spot its sooo funny and entertaining

DOWNLOAD THE APP
u can check wait times and see characters which will be CLUTCH

also for characters its better to see the regular ones at the restaurants like goofy kitchen
that way u have more times to ride the rides
mickey u can find at his house or whatever
but pretty much everyone else u can see at goofys kitchen

food to try

churros a must
dole whip is great, don't wait on outside line, go inside right before the entrance of the tiki bar
can also get dole whip in the shop at disneyland hotel next to goofy kitchen
corndogs and cheese dogs are good too the spot is over past little mermaid ride in DCA
begneits at the mint julep bar, try the mint julep too when your there
but the best beignets are the ones in the new orleans cafe in downtown disney
they just aren't mickey shaped there like they are at mint julep bar
fried chicken at plaza inns very good, good for lunch
not my favorite but people seem to like the turkey legs, if anything it's a good source of protein? :lol:

every secret cocktail at the cove bar might take a few visits but impressive if you can knock all out in one sitting

The Black Pearl – It’s similar to the classic Long Island Iced Tea. It has vodka, gin, rum, sweet and sour, Chambord (French raspberry flavored liqueur), and Sprite. The drink is layered so it looks pretty.

Earthquake – This also starts out like a Long Island Iced Tea with vodka, gin, rum, and sweet and sour. However, this time there is blue curaçao and Sprite mixed in and it’s topped with a 151 Rum floater. This beautiful drink is really strong. You’ll only need one of these.

Neverland Tea – Vodka, gin, rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, Sprite, and Midori to add the perfect shade of Peter Pan green. The Fun Wheel – This layered drink begins with pineapple juice, then X-Rated Passion Fruit Vodka and topped with blue curaçao mixed with vodka, rum and gin.

This is by far the prettiest of the drinks and it’s named for Mickey’s Fun Wheel, which you can see from the bar.

The Zombie – Light rum, dark rum, coconut rum, spiced rum, 151 rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, blue curaçao, Midori, and grenadine. This is a rum lovers dream drink! It might not be the prettiest (it is called Zombie after all), but tasty is what matter with this adult beverage

NAWGHTYHARE EXPERIENCE - Ive had the last drink in the spoiler and second to last drink
second to last is cool but that last one had me leaning
my dumb self had 1 didnt feel anything so i ordered another
and finished my girls

if cove bar open eat the lobster nachos and cotton candy lemonade

dont go to goofy kitchen unless its breakfast

steakhouse 55 and cathay circle are good but overrated
won't see characters at those 2 spots
if food prices are to high
earl of sandwich in downtown disney is :pimp: :pimp:
not expensive at all

if u get annual passes use ur discount u can use it ALMOST anywhere inside the parks
and downtown disney(even the movie theater). But lil booths and other lil spots dont take like churro carts or whatever

also a short cut from downtown disney through grand californian into california adventure
also take that monorail as a shortcut into disneyland if ur in downtown disney
can sometimes help beat the walk and the lines

Last edited:
yall gonna blame AP holders for the growing crowds at DL due to this NEW ATTRACTION?
Ima blame marketing, and a semi strong economy over the last few years. The ap has provided a level of accessibility to where the cost of a ticket is an afterthought, but I spend more in hotels, food, and souvenirs, which is the ultimate goal. Their line of thinking is working perfect on someone like myself, who spends more on the extra stuff throughout the year than the once a year crowd. They need us to be there when its a rainy weekday in January or February to cover any overhead. With attendance being up, we can only hope they feel like they still need us "regulars" in the near future.

I rode midway mania for the first time and that was such a fun ride.

Also go to on Cars for the first time too. It was okay, but the race was too short. Did single ride and waited 15 minutes. Not worth the 80 minutes stand time for that ride.

They let that **** ride, too. It must have been making them money for them to celebrate the 60th well into the 61st.

They let that **** ride, too. It must have been making them money for them to celebrate the 60th well into the 61st.
was there the whole 60th celebration day when they were open 24hrs
wasn't able to get into disneyland at all
was able to get into california adventure
i think like around 5 or 6pm
left at probably like 3-4 am and still wasn't able to get in
they reopened it i heard a few minutes after we left
me my wife and kids was super heated
i heard inside wasn't even full

I've heard about them shutting the gates down, but never seen it. That would suck, though, to commit a night and have it be shut down. If it was really that bad I would probably want to pass anyways, pushing a couple of kids through that madhouse is the pits.

I've heard about them shutting the gates down, but never seen it. That would suck, though, to commit a night and have it be shut down. If it was really that bad I would probably want to pass anyways, pushing a couple of kids through that madhouse is the pits.
i have never seen it like that before or after that
mad crazy
we was there the day before the 60th
just chillin at disneyland or whatever
and seen people sleeping on the ground by the shuttles
when we left at like 12 or 1
and was like they tripping
little did we know
the next day would be that crazy
the line to get checked from downtown disney was from the old gates
where they used to check u on the downtown disney side
allllll the way PAST rain forest cafe
and that was like around 8-9pm during the 60th
so yeah we just chilled at DCA

Would have turned my happy *** around real quick, but only cause we stay across the street. I do like how their trying to balance things between disneyland and dca. Hopefully with all the changes coming it will really be an equal experience, hopefully.

Would have turned my happy *** around real quick, but only cause we stay across the street. I do like how their trying to balance things between disneyland and dca. Hopefully with all the changes coming it will really be an equal experience, hopefully.
yeah we mainly do dca
and just chill at disneyland
usually less packed at dca

i remember goin the first time the did the 24hr thing at disneyland. **** was wild! there was literally people passed out on the floor all over the damn place. it cleared out around 3am and by 6am it was pretty empty

Last time I hit the 24 hour thing I ended up almost passing out during a parade. Ended up leaving at 1 in the morning or something. But that was the last time I ate brownies, too.

Yeah, the decorations are awesome, I'd imagine setting up the Christmas trees alone would take a small army. I'm sure it's a wired together, but still.

I leave for Disneyland tonight
Feels like I have been in years
Gonna got up Barton g this weekend in la too and the ranch restaurant I can’t wait to get another delmonico
Have fun and travel safe, G! We were digging the holiday food festival, would just buy a lanyard for lunch and try something different. The hot fried turkey was the goods.

decided to hit DL tonight
gotta use those up those food vouchers for the marketplace kiosks before our black out dates late Dec.
anyone else purchase the food pass thing?
the mac n cheese was really good.
holiday sliders were disappointing

the holiday foods are more filling these time around, still expensive but at least it's not hors d'oeuvre size

but as migu420 migu420 said, get those lanyard and as long as you get the most expensive ones then you save a few nickels

Yup, I was buying the little deserts with cash and using the tickets for the steak things and whatnot. My girls ended up eating 10 of the briskets, I was hooked on the pork belly adobo. Must be the pinoy in me, lol. Tried the hot turkey on our last day and was hooked. It was nice being able to switch it up and comparatively speaking about the same price, if not better, as a lunch anywhere else in the park for what you would get.
And for the photo op hunters, there was a spot in the Napa rose where you can buy the lanyard and an ap only photo spot, too. Didn't bother to check it out, though. But it was there.

Last edited:
f'n hate Napa Rose

I went there for dinner to try the pan roasted duck breast and we get there and the host was ignoring me (I know she saw me because we made eye contact)

about 5 minutes later she comes over to try and seat us

it was a full house so they gave me an option to wait or sit by the lounge, same menu and sh*t but you can sit on a couch so I was like cool

we get sat down and no service for 10 min, I wave a server and they say they're coming but another 5 min and nothing

i call over a bus boy to look for a server and he was ncie and came back with water and said server will be by

another 10 min and nothing still despite waving a couple of server who said the one assigned to the table was coming

after another 5 min of no service we got up and walked out

I don't want to take it there but it felt like being young played a role in being ignored because practically everyone else in the lobby was eating and getting served

never returning to that place ever again, f' em

Back
Top Bottom