DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

my brother and I have a running competition in that ride :lol: it's the one ride we must go on when we visit together

we enjoy it quite a lot actually but the thing needs a major upgrade because it's so dated, needs an hdr panel like that screen from queue of the GotG ride, hell doesn't even need to be 3d because that screen is so clear

would be cool if they're experimenting with vr and make that as a future update

Radiator Springs Racer > all other rides at DCA

it's the most thought out ride at DCA, just awesome all around

i'm excited to see the change to California Screamin though

Favorite ride????
Over California screamin
And gotg???

Haven't ridden GOTG yet, California Screamin is cool, but I like Toy Story Mania because it's not a coaster and still as entertaining for me, plus I just LOVE Toy Story in general, I think its super cool that theres new material with the characters, and I'm hoping there is an update. Def one of the last few things that when I watch I genuinely feel like a kid again. I remember when I watched TS3, when they held hands in the film my wife and I joined hands also, Def shed some tears.

I guess this is a good time to admit my 2nd favorite thing at CA was that Muppet 3D show:lol:, LOVE the Muppets too. Hated that they got rid of that attraction.

I haven't been to Disneyland in about 4-5 years. I'm waiting to return when SW land opens. One of the last few times I went it was for NYE and we were just unprepared as they stopped letting people in the park at like 10am and if you left there was a chance they wouldn't let you back in. So we were pretty much there for 16+ hours(got there at 7am). It was definitely fun, don't get me wrong. I just remember telling my wife, that I need some time before we ever come back after the show at midnight. :lol:

i agree man. i was super impressed with that ride. the way they integrate the characters from the movies and the inspirational speech right before the race. cars went faster than i thought they would and my son got pissed cause that was the first thing he rode and every subsequent ride he was suspicious of.

btw here's my score. ranger first class :frown:
there's 2 more levels higher. gonna search for cheats if we ever go back :lol:
IMG_0655.JPG

Last edited:
I hit over a million one time, it stops counting at 999999. I think there were a few red tags on with us, lol. Astro blasters is another one of those super competitive rides the whole family loves. No matter how many times we go on it, we always have to look at the pics, too.

Haven't ridden GOTG yet, California Screamin is cool, but I like Toy Story Mania because it's not a coaster and still as entertaining for me, plus I just LOVE Toy Story in general, I think its super cool that theres new material with the characters, and I'm hoping there is an update. Def one of the last few things that when I watch I genuinely feel like a kid again. I remember when I watched TS3, when they held hands in the film my wife and I joined hands also, Def shed some tears.

I guess this is a good time to admit my 2nd favorite thing at CA was that Muppet 3D show:lol:, LOVE the Muppets too. Hated that they got rid of that attraction.

I haven't been to Disneyland in about 4-5 years. I'm waiting to return when SW land opens. One of the last few times I went it was for NYE and we were just unprepared as they stopped letting people in the park at like 10am and if you left there was a chance they wouldn't let you back in. So we were pretty much there for 16+ hours(got there at 7am). It was definitely fun, don't get me wrong. I just remember telling my wife, that I need some time before we ever come back after the show at midnight. :lol:
You have to ride gotg, I was leary of it at first because tower of terror was good, but they did it right. The little changes in it make it sooooo much fun.

i'm excited to see the change to California Screamin though
Racers is cool
But over rated
Best part is the race at the end
Other than that it’s no different from
The little mermaid or monsters inc rides
That tell the story of the movie as u ride along

You have to ride gotg, I was leary of it at first because tower of terror was good, but they did it right. The little changes in it make it sooooo much fun.
Yeah gotg is better than tower of terror
BUT
tower of terror with the lights off
Is better than gotg

I hit over a million one time, it stops counting at 999999. I think there were a few red tags on with us, lol. Astro blasters is another one of those super competitive rides the whole family loves. No matter how many times we go on it, we always have to look at the pics, too.
Now Astro blasters is my ****
:pimp: :pimp:

:lol: we did astro blasters a buncha times. my son likes those interactive ones. in legoland there's a ninjago one like that too. good times.

Racers is cool
But over rated
Best part is the race at the end
Other than that it’s no different from
The little mermaid or monsters inc rides
That tell the story of the movie as u ride along

I think what separates it is the mix of the race in the end and outdoor setting, first time you go in it is a surprise as you think you're just going to be outside racing as you observe from the outside.

It sets up the race perfectly and you feel like your inside the world by the time you start the race.

cove bars going to be replaced: https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Lamplight-Lounge-Disneyland-44608925

Goodbye Cove Bar, hello Lamplight Lounge! The beloved waterside restaurant and bar will be replaced by a California-style gastropub, with signature cuisine and cocktails. But don't worry! Lobster nachos, a Cove Bar favorite, will still be on the new Lamplight menu.

When Pixar Pier opens on June 23 at Disney California Adventure, Lamplight Lounge will be open for guests to check out.

"This seaside lounge contains a full bar with picturesque waterfront views from both upstairs and downstairs," Disney said. "At night, outdoor seating provides views of the illuminated Pixar Pier and 'World of Color.' Renovated from an old warehouse factory, the location has kept many features of the original two-story building. The steel structural elements as well as concrete and brick walls were exposed and repaired to tell the story of its past. The original wood boards from the factory were refinished and given new life as ceiling panels and floors. The furniture style echoes a relaxed feel and the end result is an open, airy, and bright place that is organic yet sophisticated."

And true to its location at Pixar Pier, the restaurant will celebrate the artists and storytellers behind your favorite Pixar films.

"Guests will discover the artistic marks that the Pixar 'regulars' have left throughout the lounge: concept art, a quick sketch on a napkin, knick-knacks and collectable toys of beloved Pixar characters will adorn the space," Disney reported.

Get excited for this new addition to California Adventure, and say farewell to Cove Bar starting March 16, when it will reopen briefly before closing at the end of May for good.

its good that they are combining it with Areils Grotto, should help with the line though it's probably going to be way too long the first few months of opening

toy story mania ? gotg and screamin
dont @ me

theres def a jig to astro blasters :wink:
remember i racked like 800,000 once cause the ride shut down at the right area...my girl flipped her **** when she saw my score

You gotta get stopped by a lit triangle, easiest for me is that one in the big room at the end.

toy story mania ? gotg and screamin
dont @ me

theres def a jig to astro blasters :wink:
remember i racked like 800,000 once cause the ride shut down at the right area...my girl flipped her **** when she saw my score
yeah theres this one by zurg with HELLA points

Back
Top Bottom