DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

they probably won’t bring it back till things get more “normal” and they can operate at near full capacity

since its gon be limited to ca residents from the start, i guess they dont need to rush it because we gon go pay to go now and then when they introduce the new ap then we gon sub anyways so a win-win for them

with that said, it was rumored that theyll eliminate monthly so if they want a huge stream of cash at once, get that ap going now and they can still limit attendance by using the flex plan where you have to reserve in advance and limit only a handful of reservations at a time

eliminating monthly payments/installments is also going control crowds because there would be a lot of people who wont drop a grand or a few if you got a family/kids at once

cheat day

8CAA8437-2388-435A-8EC7-4108671844FC.jpeg

yo!

Disneyland Resort Announces Plans for Theme Park Expansions and More
1616731429370.png

Disneyland has unveiled plans for a theme park expansion, as well as new retail, hotel, and parking projects.

“DisneylandForward” is Disney’s effort to work with the city to grow the Disneyland Resort post-pandemic. Disney will be asking the city to approve plans to add a mix of theme park, hotel, retail, dining and entertainment on the eastern and western edges of the existing Disneyland Resort.

The westside expansion envisions new theme park lands on the Downtown Disney and Lilo and Stitch parking lots, situated between the existing Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier Hotel. Originally, there was some confusion amongst news outlets at today’s announcement if this was a new park, but it appears they are actually large expansions of both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. The confusion likely extends from their location in relation to the theme parks they are “in”.

1616731374177.png

The DisneylandForward.com website states that the lands could include Frozen, Peter Pan, and Tangled (already announced for Tokyo DisneySea’s Fantasy Springs), as well as Zootopia from Shanghai Disneyland, Toy Story Land from Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and TRON Lightcycle/Run, currently under construction for Magic Kingdom.

The existing Toy Story parking lot on Harbor Blvd, just across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center, would be turned into a new shopping and dining district, much like Disney Springs at Walt Disney World or DisneyTown at Shanghai Disneyland.

1616731396608.png

Concept art of the east-side retail area features a central lagoon surrounded by shops and a small hotel.

To support future development over the next few decades, Disney plans to significantly invest in transportation, parking, transit and pedestrian safety measures to improve mobility throughout The Anaheim Resort. In the future, Disney envisions creating a new parking destination on the east side of The Anaheim Resort, which would include a pedestrian bridge with upgraded entrance accessibility for hotels and businesses located along Harbor Boulevard. In addition, Disney will continue to work with area businesses and the city to invest in and encourage the use of public transit and ride-sharing for our cast and guests.

visit pic dump because why not and im bored waiting for falcon and winter soldier to drop at midnight

all i got to say is it was good to be back

867157EA-6B8A-464C-B0E1-0828CF48B06A.jpeg

F0199C36-D909-4567-8BA9-DF589C9B6DE3.jpeg

300C0638-00A7-4496-8E2B-D3CF9BE9C022.jpeg
9913B83F-ADAA-4E6E-A060-B7D7F5BE1BD4.jpeg

80EE1B68-A36C-4E32-A58D-C3AF117B82A4.jpeg
0B5D4600-B677-4407-997A-9FAE2EB63DA4.jpeg
69562704-1FDE-407D-8DD0-A292AF6B4F7B.jpeg
09C8D26C-6332-424B-9F21-0484CB5F9B98.jpeg
ED295B85-60E8-4F84-9070-43926144C7CE.jpeg
C36C4921-27CD-4781-A56C-E99307556BAF.jpeg
Awesome shots my boy. Love the subtle color sat. Did it rain on you?

just cloudy and chilly

i was just glad it wasnt as windy today, the past few days been kinda crazy

no rides, just food and shopping, park wont officially open with rides til april 30th

its just a food event inside dca

not much crowd but there were long lines that moved pretty swiftly and i hope when they open that the crowd stays the same

Man I was hoping to make my daughter for that princess make over they do but I doubt we’ll do that this year. Has there been any word on prices yet?

Man I was hoping to make my daughter for that princess make over they do but I doubt we’ll do that this year. Has there been any word on prices yet?
I know it's been shut down at disney springs since last March. I haven't heard anything about it in a while. The Bippity Boppity

Your daughters gonna love the whole day! If they start it again, book early in the day so she can get the princess treatment all day!

i was there thursday

i enjoyed my food and favorite were the combo of carbonara mac & cheese + chicken wings

the monte cristo was good, i never had it before but people raved on it from DL and the dole whip x lemon combo was also very good, i think i would have enjoyed it more if it wasnt so cold, i was actually gon' grab some ice cream sundae at girardhelis but it just wasnt happening with th eweather

i didnt make it to lamplight, it was booked up quick

but its definitely the ambience of being back and the feeling and despite the same 7-8 songs playing on a loop, the sounds was also just nice to hear, they were even testing out the coaster by running it when i was there

you also kind of forget how it completely changes at night and i think you kind of appreciate the lands a bit more without rides

oh cool, we were there Monday and Thursday. That monte cristo was my favorite there.
The ambience and just being at the park after over a year made me miss being at the park even more. The added bonus of the smaller crowds and just letting my son run around living his best life was nice too.

anyone driving to Disney from the Bay Area just be cautious. I use Waze anytime I drive and the app warned about any nearby cops. This was the first time I got pulled over on I-5 for unsafe driving.... going 72 lol
Usually everyone is smashing at least 80-85, I guess I was the unlucky one he tried to make an example of 🤷‍♂️

all the karen’s online big mad about the ticket
reservation system :lol:

“i usued to have an annual pass, i should have priority”

there’s a reason why they got rid of annual
passes and this is it :smh: :lol:

i should have bought tix before they closed and stocked em, i would have banked now on resale as the ones with existing tix get priority

i need to know if the rise of the resistance gon' have an online queue again even with limited capacity, thats gon' be key if i need to be there by rope drop

Last edited:
i think it’s still gonna be online que. pretty sure i read that somewhere

Back
Top Bottom