DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Parks were insane today…Not sure what was going on…Took us close to an hour just to get through Security off Harbor…Actually inside the parks was damn near shoulder to shoulder at some spots…

i was there this past weekend, park was pretty damn crowded…like pre covid crowded.

mask restrictions being lifted probably didnt hurt

oh and toon towns about to close too so people trying to get in there walk around for 90 seconds then bounce

we here bayyybeeee

rode the gran with tears in my eyes, not just because its 40 degrees with some breeze and i swear the drivers driving faster than usual… but because i aint got to walk this god forsaken path

im watering the pavement with tears of joy

crowds seems good considering it the opening rush time

outside of 120min rotr, most lines are good

10min haunted
30min indy
40min space

startin with a tour

5EAB2789-EBCE-4259-8E29-BB8EC742447A.jpeg

Pop’s job had their company picnic at the parks last night. RotR was closed for it Smfh, but most of the other rides were a 25 min wait or less. Smuggler’s Run was a 45 min wait the whole time I was there for some reason :lol:

Moved to the Orlando area for work about a year ago, and I have both an AP for WDW and Universal. I love Disney, always have, but I flat out have more for at Universal. Velocicoaster is the best ride I’ve ever been on.

But now that we got that out of the way, don’t trust anything that you read with these early “reviews” of Galactic Starcruiser. They’ve all had their stay covered by Disney so they won’t say a damn thing other than how “amazing” it is. I’ve seen some videos, and it doesn’t look like Star Wars at all.

So we're planning on going to Disneyland/DCA on 12/13 and 12/14. Hopefully tickets will be easily attainable.

you can book 120 days in advance so if you time it right, maybe on 8/17 right at midnight when the next days become eligible for purchase then you might be able to book em much easier

Moved to the Orlando area for work about a year ago, and I have both an AP for WDW and Universal. I love Disney, always have, but I flat out have more for at Universal. Velocicoaster is the best ride I’ve ever been on.

But now that we got that out of the way, don’t trust anything that you read with these early “reviews” of Galactic Starcruiser. They’ve all had their stay covered by Disney so they won’t say a damn thing other than how “amazing” it is. I’ve seen some videos, and it doesn’t look like Star Wars at all.
Have you done icebreaker yet

i thought they just took out the two highest tier for DL? are they not offering any at all?

Anyone go to food and wine festival? I’m going next week. Which out of the food selection anyone can recommend?

Just booked our hotel for a trip in May.

Will be purchasing tickets / reservations in the coming weeks, availability looks fine for May right now.

Do y'all think Genie+ is worth it? I feel like I got spoiled going last year in June when things JUST opened up with no capacity limits on rides / no masks, but also the parks were still sorta limited guests.

me and my lady said we wouldn’t get genie+ since we go so often but we’ve literally caved and got it every time we could :lol:

it’s worth it for sure. you’ll be able to hit up so much more in the same amount of time.

if time is limited, and you want to hit up rides, then i think its worth it especially if its going to be crowded and in may it might just be
I think we’re gonna go for it. We go once a year and only for 2 days. I wanna make sure we get to do everything we want.

me and my lady said we wouldn’t get genie+ since we go so often but we’ve literally caved and got it every time we could :lol:

it’s worth it for sure. you’ll be able to hit up so much more in the same amount of time.
Thanks! Def gonna do it now lol

Is ROTR still a morning queue on top of standby?

theres no more rope drop online queue for RotR, its either standby or you pay the invididual lightning lanes which is $20 per guest on most days

if you’ve never done RotR and can swing the $20/per person i’d say that’s worth it too. that line gets crazy long

Back
Top Bottom