DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

they’re gonna be extra dickheaded about refunds when it breaks down now :lol:

Is a lightning pass really needed for this ride?

if you're desperate

i used it when i brought guests to the park and wait was 90min

spidey ride at AC is $25 too but that one you've got to be green goblin crazy to pay

Sounds like what they did to me when I tried flexing the 10 gingerbread mickeys I copped and posted on there :lol:

you can’t win in there. ask a question, downvote. answer a question, downvote. post anything, downvote. it’s kinda hilarious once you figure out what’s going on

00E705CF-1F87-4DFA-A3EE-AF6BB5202275.jpeg

So is this a gimmick accessory?

it’s gimmicky, you can just use your phone.

last time i went to wdw i didn’t use one

imo it’s pointless if they don’t change the gate to be like wdw. you’re still gonna have to use the app for a lot of things like acquiring lightning lane

Tbh I quite enjoyed the app last time I went.

Mobile ordering and checking queues in the app is great

We used the bands in wdw the last time we went but yeah they aren't necessary especially if they charging 44.99 for one

WDW just got a passholder entrance and i always think about this everytime im entering and im behind all these noobs taking forever to get their app to work or pulling out their print outs that been folded about 50 times and then the cast member got to take their pics, push their stroller through the turnstile even though it doesnt fit and sh*t, etc… etc.. etc…

we need this in DL/DCA and that line it gon’ move super quick especially if you just got to wave the magicband

1665620986516.jpeg

lpheat22 lpheat22 and spizike231 spizike231

i might stop by tomorrow morning if yall still want the zero bucket/spirit jersey

no promises though but ill try

i want to take advantage of the last day of the 30% off disco and get these wolvy and spidey tee

those tees are fire. wanted to get the spidey one but forgot :lol:

i was there sunday and didnt see it, couldve saved me a possible extra trip

but its also an excuse to go to DL so whatever since there an open rez

:lol:

i forget the jersey price but if its $75 then $52.5 + tax

then shipping + my tip + nt mark-up + lisa tax
:lol: funny I was gonna ask you to throw in a AP royal oak since you got too many timepieces Layin around 👀

I appreciate it bro, I may actually just wait until I go in feb / March / April and buy it in person.

Still got 10lbs to lose on my weight loss journey and I’m kinda in between an XL and a L right now

AP royal oak continues to elude me

its all good though, just lookin to help some NT Fam and i was gon get wipe lisas sweaty pits on the jersey a xmas gift

best of luck on your weight loss journey

but if you ever want to check out watches, next time you visit disneyland try and make it to south coast plaza, just eye candy of timepieces, AP, VC, A Lange, Cartier, Chopard, KLC, Bulgari, etc..

lpheat22 lpheat22 and spizike231 spizike231

i might stop by tomorrow morning if yall still want the zero bucket/spirit jersey

no promises though but ill try

i want to take advantage of the last day of the 30% off disco and get these wolvy and spidey tee

Oh, man. I may need to get that shirt in December. Hopefully it's still around.

Back
Top Bottom