DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

from last friday…

karage chicken sandwich was great, couldnt do the birria ramen when its 90 outside but feel like 105 in the parks

baymax macaron was good too, i do have a sweet tooth so im easy to please on desserts

had to have the boba to beat the heat

IMG_6132.jpeg

IMG_6136.jpeg

hatbox sipper is awesome
IMG_6122.jpeg

and had to cop the new nike disneyland hat
IMG_6141.jpeg

Just came back from Hollywood Studios. Definitely can feel people not visiting Florida as much for the time being. Longest wait for a ride was 60 min

How they drop all that Halloween merch yesterday and i had no clue? I want that giant pumpkin

On another note did a mobile order for the Haunted Mansion Sipper so i got those secured for tonight

mines sometime in september

dates sold out way too quickly this year

i hope those resellers gets dinged

also, since rundisney stupidly sold out quick at disneyland for next year, ended up with umpulse virtual running series (likely my first and last)

they got me with the disney100 celebration theme

IMG_6082.jpeg

Sipper restocked yesterday so i ordered it in the morning to pick up when we went last night.

IMG_3043.jpeg

Also it’s still in the box but i picked up that giant light up Mickey Jack o Lantern. I wanted it last year and kept missing it online. However it seems the popular one this year is the mini which was sold out everywhere and my wife really wants it so I’ll try to get it when they drop online 8/7

IMG_3045.png

Only new food we tried was this berry funnel cake which was BOMB!

IMG_3044.jpeg

Last edited:
i’ll be at trader sam’s sept 23rd. they’ll probably be long gone by then though

My December trip got cancelled. :/

We were gonna do a day with my cousin and our god daughter. Guess they changed up to save $.

Ah well. Hopefully I get my trip next year.

also, since rundisney stupidly sold out quick at disneyland for next year, ended up with umpulse virtual running series (likely my first and last)

they got me with the disney100 celebration theme

IMG_6082.jpeg
My wife and I wanted to sign up, but didn't realize how quick it sold out. So dumb.

Just got back from universal. I don’t know who would want to own a season pass for this place.

My kids are at the height now where they can ride almost all the rides now.

Still would rather pay more to go two days at Disneyland/DCA

Loving that crewneck with the characters in costumes all over, but I know I wouldn’t wear it more than 1-2 times per year. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom