DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Entitled scum bags, that cast member already been working on her shift serving customers and you come at them puffed up. But she also can't flash back on em, customer service 101. Just get the manager and let them deal with it, if you really want your job. Life isn't twitter, a business ain't just gonna cheer you on and be on your side when their money's at stake.

Last edited:
thats one of my biggest pet peeve or when people have no spatial awareness or consideration like there would be a group of 5 or 6 and they all decide to just chill in the middle of the congested alley towards indiana jones and no one could get through

i swear if i acted on any of these scumbags id been banned 100 times over

almost got into a fight because i just yelled out "move" one time and these dumb college dudes wanted to start something but then they saw just this huge crowd building behind me so they just backed off

I feel the rage build then I remember where I’m at and I go about my day. I hustle around hella quick tho

Currently in line for todays Mickey Halloween popcorn bucket release.

IMG_3822.jpeg

Then you catch the resellers in action

IMG_3823.jpeg
IMG_3825.jpeg

Disney sneakily raised prices today by about 50 cents in some things. New holiday cookies went up to $6.49

IMG_3820.jpeg IMG_3821.jpeg

Also the breakfast chimichanga went up from 6.49 to 6.99 and they are offering a vegetarian/no meat option. Not sure if they messed mine up but it only had egg and potato.

Back
Top Bottom