DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Huh i didn’t read that. Interesting. Maybe people complained about it happening during work hours? Or a typo possibly?

its still 9AM, wdwnt f'd up putting up PM, hopefully people here do not get screwed over tomorrow morning

swnite.png

^ is DL closing early those nights to accommodate the after dark event now?

yes

they kicks everyone out by 9pm and you are in the park til 1am

your event tickets also let you in starting 6pm so you got 3 hours before the event to experience the park and ride and eat what you want so you can focus on doing the event activities for the next 4 hours

you really gotta check it out if youre a star wars fan

plus lisa out there lookin like a darth thickey calves

1708399872702.png

What nights are these going to be?

I’ll be there on a Sunday and Monday.. would suck to lose a few hours at DL cause of this

theyre usually on weekdays (tues & thurs) and im

• Dates: April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30; May 2, 7, 9, 2024

actually surprised they didnt include may 4th and thats most likely because it fell ona saturday

we’ll be there next weekend :pimp:

Excited to grub :lol: Been trying to watch all the TikTokers on foods to eat. What are your guys’ top 3 must eats at DL and CA?!

Birria sandwich, Chilli Cheese Potato Dog and cheesy garlic bread are on my hit list so far

i dont think ive posted this but get that monte cristo waffle (breakfast only)

IMG_0355.jpeg

my other favorites are the basics, plaza inn fried chicken (always ask for extra gravy) is great and you get a lot for the buck, try it if you havent yet - a lot dont like it but i dig the chicken fusilli at pizza planet, just add extra parmessian and im happy to eat that everyday

i like the grey stuff for dessert, not too sweet

lobster nachos at lamplight is still my go to but sometimes it difficult to get in there but if you can get in there, they almost always good with good cocktails too

also when cold, clam chowder can hit the spot though that bread bowl is shallower than you think so its not the best bang for the buck but its also good because you got more room for more food
IMG_0580.jpeg

and speaking of being cold, hot chocolate at girardheli(sp?) is pretty darn good (and shakes and sundaes if its hot) and its its right there in the area

i enjoy the not so little chicken sandwich and giant pretzel at pyms text kitchen, the cones at cozy cone/carland like mac and cheese, etc…

just too many to eat and i havent even mentioned the seasonal food

just got out there and have fun and pig out

The Fried Chicken at Plaza Inn is greatly appreciated and doesn’t get enough credit (maybe because its a staple already?). Portions are super generous and the price is super reasonable (easily feeds a family of 4 for a good price).

But thx for the recommendations! added them all to my hit list :pimp:

It's official. Heading back to DLand in April. Finally going to give the Food and Wine festival a try.

Is Lamplight Lounge worth it? Tried to get a reservation but no times available on the day we're going.

Also, who wants to meet up and down each other's glizzy?
ja-rule-respect.gif
What days you goin pa

I would've thought Disney would release photos of each item being offered during the Food and Wine festival. Making me use imagination for majority of the items listed.

the pics they have are the new items, the older offerings had pics from the past so if you dont mind gooogling back, you should be able to find them

if you also wait the first week the event starts (i think mar 1?) then all these blogs and vloggers gon have pics and vids of everything

Back
Top Bottom