DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

disney visit excuse # 733: you are craving pretzels and auntie annes are already closed

IMG_0588.jpeg

Dropped in today with the fam did rope drop hit like 8 rides then just hung out and ate

Birria sandwich still goat
55987661-49A1-4A37-AC3C-7D386EB318B7.jpeg

Sister in law got the strawberry joint and la suegra loved the lemon eclair.

IMG_8041.jpeg

Bounced to DCA for hand dipped ice cream and seen all the food and wine festival booths up. Got rsvp for Thursday to get that early food access.

IMG_8043.jpeg IMG_8044.jpeg IMG_8045.jpeg IMG_8046.jpeg
IMG_8047.jpeg IMG_8048.jpeg IMG_8049.jpeg IMG_8050.jpeg

Just returned from 2-days at DL and CA.

Kids had a blast. Ate a lot of food. Two days aint even enough to do everything. We didn’t get to hit everything we wanted to do. Lucky Fortune didnt have the nachos like I had hoped, but everything else was really good. Mobile food orders were all messed up for Quesabirria’s on Saturday. Took about 45 minutes after scheduled pick up time to get our food. Might have been better off standing in line tbh.

Birria Sandwich was hella good. Cheesey Garlic Pretzel Bread was amazing (copped the marinara sauce but only dipped it once :lol:)

My iphone 15 pro max photo cause i wanna be like rfx45 rfx45 when i grow up

5x zoom
IMG_0634.jpeg

I did preview night in Thursday. Tried a few things. Carbonara Mac n cheese and the top sirloin obviously hands down tops. Pork belly was mostly lots of fat. The esquite mac n cheese side was Enh as well. Spicy strawberry cocktail was money. Def grabbbing an 8 ticket pass when i go back.

IMG_8117.jpeg
IMG_8120.jpeg

got to get there soon, just need it to stop raining

love the crowd when it rains but its hell when you got to eat outside and walking from booth to booth

my hands freezing and foods cold after two steps

:lol:

Man they wasted little time putting the passes on sale again.

Also she’s my new Disney girl crush. Been watching her tik toks and IG posts for a minute.

Heading down on Thursday and doing Disnleyland Friday and Saturday. Seeing all the food posted here and trying to maintain some semblance of eating well seems like it'll be a challenge :lol:

Don't worry you'll hit 10K+ steps easily lol you'll burn all that food off.

at least that's what I tell myself lol

My Disney trips are similar to holidays

Meant to be enjoyed and meant to put on some weight. I see it as cost of admission and something I deal with after :lol:

Back
Top Bottom