Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by TheGift23

30t6p3b.gif
Heard dude got fined for this?� So rediculous if true and what a dumb GK.
His manager took him out of the game right away.  
He was criticized by the manager and other UAE personnel, but looks to have escaped further punishment.  Still, it was disrespectful, unsporting and classless IMO.

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/f...lty-star-escapes-sanction-2011-07-20-1.408781

Definitely disrespectful, they were already up 5-2, then this
30t6p3b.gif

I would've been mad as hell if I was the GK.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^^^How?...The point is to score by any means (within the sports rules) ...and he did...

That's like getting upset at a NBA player for doing a 360 dunk instead of a lay-up...
They were up 5-2 already and the match was pretty much over, so basically he was just rubbing it in the face of his opponents, trying to embarrass them even more.  
Nothing sporting about that IMO.

^^^How?...The point is to score by any means (within the sports rules) ...and he did...

That's like getting upset at a NBA player for doing a 360 dunk instead of a lay-up...
They were up 5-2 already and the match was pretty much over, so basically he was just rubbing it in the face of his opponents, trying to embarrass them even more.  

Re: Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

lane.gif
I'LL ALLOW IT!

Re: Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

lane.gif
I'LL ALLOW IT!

I get what Kay is saying and I tend to agree....however there are some SERIOUS hypocrites out there in the media and also as fans....

because Eliezer Sherbatov getting PROPS for this goal:

When his team won 25-2....yes, 25-2.

I get what Kay is saying and I tend to agree....however there are some SERIOUS hypocrites out there in the media and also as fans....

because Eliezer Sherbatov getting PROPS for this goal:

When his team won 25-2....yes, 25-2.

*And I do find what Serbatov did EXTREMELY disrespectful....but amazing and funny at the same time. Funny because he wouldn't have the "guts" to pull something like this off against better competition.....

25-2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*And I do find what Serbatov did EXTREMELY disrespectful....but amazing and funny at the same time. Funny because he wouldn't have the "guts" to pull something like this off against better competition.....

25-2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Anyone remember this?

colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

laugh.gif

S4L abused that gif during that season
laugh.gif

I guess Dawkins Suplex could also go in here as well as Mikes Trucking of Dawk and that Lions dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Anyone remember this?

colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

laugh.gif

S4L abused that gif during that season
laugh.gif

I guess Dawkins Suplex could also go in here as well as Mikes Trucking of Dawk and that Lions dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Has there been a single post that shows a white guy doing anything? 
Not really disrespectful, but the guy is a total douche:

ncb_a_devendorf02_200.jpg

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Has there been a single post that shows a white guy doing anything? 
Not really disrespectful, but the guy is a total douche:

ncb_a_devendorf02_200.jpg

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by Essential1

Scottie over Ewing

Scottie Yams on Pat, pushes him on the way down, walks over him talking !%++, swags over to tell Spike to sit his @#! down...

Not a single damn was given
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That made it even better.Straight disrespectful.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by Essential1

Scottie over Ewing

Scottie Yams on Pat, pushes him on the way down, walks over him talking !%++, swags over to tell Spike to sit his @#! down...

Not a single damn was given
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That made it even better.Straight disrespectful.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom