Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

Probably been posted. But the HOLD MA DIIIIICK gets me every time. And the run leading up to it 
pimp.gif
 BEAST MODE.

That run was so good, that I had bet money on the Saints to win, and yet halfway through the run I had jumped up off my couch and was yelling, "GO, GO, GO, GO!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably been posted. But the HOLD MA DIIIIICK gets me every time. And the run leading up to it 
pimp.gif
 BEAST MODE.

That run was so good, that I had bet money on the Saints to win, and yet halfway through the run I had jumped up off my couch and was yelling, "GO, GO, GO, GO!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Probably been posted. But the HOLD MA DIIIIICK gets me every time. And the run leading up to it�
pimp.gif
�BEAST MODE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This guy's videos are hilarious.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Probably been posted. But the HOLD MA DIIIIICK gets me every time. And the run leading up to it�
pimp.gif
�BEAST MODE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This guy's videos are hilarious.

Bad for the Steelers:
AD running over William Gay
ben getting punched by Seymour
Ray breaking Mendenhalls shoulder

Good for Steelers:
Hines against Baltimore
Hines on Keith Rivers
Santonio beating Cincy in OT and doing the OHIO at PBS
James Harrison against Cleveland fan
James Harrison against a lot of people

Bad for the Steelers:
AD running over William Gay
ben getting punched by Seymour
Ray breaking Mendenhalls shoulder

Good for Steelers:
Hines against Baltimore
Hines on Keith Rivers
Santonio beating Cincy in OT and doing the OHIO at PBS
James Harrison against Cleveland fan
James Harrison against a lot of people

Thought Marshawn Lynch'd won the ESPY Best Play award. Tough choice. US women's soccer woman's goal against Brasil was very nice as well. Anyway, Lynch's run is the best run I've ever seen in the NFL.

Thought Marshawn Lynch'd won the ESPY Best Play award. Tough choice. US women's soccer woman's goal against Brasil was very nice as well. Anyway, Lynch's run is the best run I've ever seen in the NFL.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Desean is ALWAYS clownin' on the Giants:
I was at this game... Glad Im not a Giants fan, I've seen some crushing NY losses in the meadowlands.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom