Disrespectful but HILARIOUS moments in sports....vol. 1

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

aepps20 wrote:
And what followed was a 48 minute�$%$�whoopin the NBA hasn't WITNESSED in years.....
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they thought they was doing with the "Akron hates you" chants.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

hugebird wrote: 
Takes a bit of time to play out, but it is excellent
don't know too much about soccer, but wasn't that clearly offsides?
I don't think so.  Sahin was in an offside-position during the first pass, but was not involved with the play, hence no whistle.  He got back onside before the second pass came to him, thus the pass and his goal was good.  
That's how I interpreted it, anyway... 

Yeah, I'd agree. He was miles offside when the other guy got the ball but got back into an onside position to receive the pass.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

hugebird wrote: 
Takes a bit of time to play out, but it is excellent
don't know too much about soccer, but wasn't that clearly offsides?
I don't think so.  Sahin was in an offside-position during the first pass, but was not involved with the play, hence no whistle.  He got back onside before the second pass came to him, thus the pass and his goal was good.  
That's how I interpreted it, anyway... 

Yeah, I'd agree. He was miles offside when the other guy got the ball but got back into an onside position to receive the pass.

Has anyone dunked between the legs in a regular season game in the NBA? That would have been
pimp.gif

His recovery dunk was still pretty darn good though
laugh.gif

Has anyone dunked between the legs in a regular season game in the NBA? That would have been
pimp.gif

His recovery dunk was still pretty darn good though
laugh.gif

what a straight up douche... selfish and arrogant.

and neither of those ricky davis videos were either disrespectful or hilarious.

what a straight up douche... selfish and arrogant.

and neither of those ricky davis videos were either disrespectful or hilarious.

Don't know if it's disrespectful, but it's just hilarious especially the dance in the 1st one

Don't know if it's disrespectful, but it's just hilarious especially the dance in the 1st one

Back
Top Bottom