Dissecting The Air Jordan 11 “Concordâ€

awesome!  one less pair in the marketplace!  thanks for keeping the value of my pair high...or higher!  
roll.gif

less supply + same demand = higher equilibrium price.
roll.gif

WHAT
JUST

HAPPENED??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

I understand people doing this to beat up shoes that they were going to throw out anyway but to do it to a ds pair of shoes. Thats like taking money and flushing it down the toilet or burning it you seem like you did this for attention....

HEY HEY HEY....................
Be nice or they get it next

roll.gif

This is a great contribution to the forum!  Thank you!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can you let us know where this pair came from???  Early release??? Retail???

thanks in advance

Omg, u just killed a pair of brandnew XI comcords!
I understand that some people dissect their shoes
When they are totally worn out.
But this is really painful to watch.

Wow there are a lot of salty heads in here who feel like OP just slapped their mom or somethin.. calm down. They're just shoes. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Wow there are a lot of salty heads in here who feel like OP just slapped their mom or somethin.. calm down. They're just shoes. 
eyes.gif
I know, but you gotta understand that some peeps here actually lined/camped out for this shoes.

I feel like this guy when I see them doing that to those DS Concords

Back
Top Bottom