***Disturing dreams. Vol ayoooooooooooooooooo......***

"I see your truuuuue colors shining through,"
laugh.gif

Fact: Rondo does not have the best D in the League (defense
laugh.gif
)
Opinion: You got some demons in your closet homie...

I had a dream a while back that's been haunting me ever since

I was in the basement of my childhood church I guess for my funeral..I hugged my dead great grandmother and she was talking to my dad who is still living..he asked how did he die..she said he got sick before his 22nd bday...I turn 22 this year..then I saw my mom just breaking down..she was wearing my clothes and shoes in rememberance and she let herself go looks wise

Buts its just a dream..nobody knows what they mean right?

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I had a dream a while back that's been haunting me ever since

I was in the basement of my childhood church I guess for my funeral..I hugged my dead great grandmother and she was talking to my dad who is still living..he asked how did he die..she said he got sick before his 22nd bday...I turn 22 this year..then I saw my mom just breaking down..she was wearing my clothes and shoes in rememberance and she let herself go looks wise

Buts its just a dream..nobody knows what they mean right?

www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

This one time i had a dream that my best friend and I went out on the town, like we usually do. We get completely wasted, bag a ton of girls and smoke. So this is where my dream gets interesting. Me and my bro go back to my place and i jump into my bed and he joins me and proceeds to give me the best BJ i ever had.
indifferent.gif
I woke up, shock my girlfriend awake and told her what happened and all she could say was i could see it happen.
indifferent.gif

Wow
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't worry too much dude, you probably had the image of some dude you saw walking around naked in the locker-room in your mind and you used Rajon Rondo since his d impresses you.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by irie

so basically you watched 8 mile and a celtics game in the past few days
edit; and brokeback mountain
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got me in pain right now  [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this shhh cray

Originally Posted by INS

This one time i had a dream that my best friend and I went out on the town, like we usually do. We get completely wasted, bag a ton of girls and smoke. So this is where my dream gets interesting. Me and my bro go back to my place and i jump into my bed and he joins me and proceeds to give me the best BJ i ever had.
indifferent.gif
I woke up, shock my girlfriend awake and told her what happened and all she could say was i could see it happen.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

funny i had a dream i went to the barbershop in the ghetto and there were a bunch of big booty prostitues outside of the barbershop and one of them tried to rob me

u want rajon's rondong.

last night i dreamt that i was about to smash my fat friend, only cause i was gonna get like 10k out of it. then i realized it was a dream and woke myself up feeling like

1824195_o.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

u want rajon's rondong.

last night i dreamt that i was about to smash my fat friend, only cause i was gonna get like 10k out of it. then i realized it was a dream and woke myself up feeling like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg this thread is too much.

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How can you even look @ your "best friend" the same after something like this? You've got to be trolling here.

I had a dream a few days ago that I went to the dentist - everything was just the same as usual except that my dentist was Daniel Craig.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How can you even look @ your "best friend" the same after something like this? You've got to be trolling here.

Nah real talk. Whenever i was with her i would have strange dreams. This other time i woke up and called her some other girls name.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Had a dream the other night about me and drake taking down two bad %**!@%$ on camera but I didn't see homeboys member or anything.
I'm sure you just added in the "two bad %**!@$" part so it wouldn't seem ayooo when you made this post.
INS wrote:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom