Divorces with Single Moms Are Most Difficult According to Divorce Lawyer

Stay away from teachers, nurses and them stay at home women.
That is not what the lawyer says.

She says looking at her caseload that the three professions most woman have are teacher, nurse, stay at home mother

These are professions dominated by women, so it could be seeing correlation, not causation. And she says that in the divorce process they are not litigious in these divorces.

Then she explains why stay-at-home mothers and their ex-husbands have issues in the divorce process. What she said seemed like a logical and reasonable assessment of what causes those divorces to become so contentious.

And most women become stay-at-home mothers in a marriage after having kids. A dude can object to his wife wanting to stay home, he can make his objection known before the marriage, but the final decision for a woman to become one happens after the marriage. So dude can't really stay away from stay-at-home mothers of their children before marriage.

Last edited:
lol I guess the person who posted this just skimmed through the video? :lol:
I have a suspicion that dudes just gonna hear "women and divorce" in the same sentence, and throw their Chelsea boots on

I see two ways this thread can go, the diet Kevin Samuels path, or an airing of grievances regarding child support payments

Given the age range of NT, and that team Raw was popping 10 years ago, my guess is child support payments

Summary: Divorces from stay at home moms can stall and become expensive primarily because their life will change dramatically.

I have a suspicion that dudes just gonna hear "women and divorce" in the same sentence, and throw their Chelsea boots on

I see two ways this thread can go, the diet Kevin Samuels path, or an airing of grievances regarding child support payments

Given the age range of NT, and that team Raw was popping 10 years ago, my guess is child support payments

I think that Kevin Samuels analysis of many things are broadly correct,
if you subtract the kinda he man woman hating sauce he puts on everything...

it's basically mostly normie advice that has become controversial to say out loud.

but there is a certain type of internet male who focuses entirely on the woman hating sauce.
and mostly ignores the basic substance. :lol:

so you get videos like this
where someone assumed some new woman hatred just dropped

but it was actually a nuanced discussion of what causes stay at home mothers to be difficult in divorce proceedings. :lol:

In all honesty. Child support is not a bad thing if you’re willing to go through the process and you’re taking care of your kid(s). Nips a lot of the avoidable money disagreements in the bud. Helps minimize dealing with the other parent if you’re not on the best of terms to where the conversations aren’t always productive.

The mother of my oldest child would always make those child support threats whenever she wouldn’t see eye to eye with me. Once she finally went through with it, the number was a reasonable number. It was way less stressful not having to deal with all the arguing that I wish it happened years prior.

Obviously my situation isn’t the same for everyone. But child support was fine by me given the circumstances.

In all honesty. Child support is not a bad thing if you’re willing to go through the process and you’re taking care of your kid(s). Nips a lot of the avoidable money disagreements in the bud. Helps minimize dealing with the other parent if you’re not on the best of terms to where the conversations aren’t always productive.

The mother of my oldest child would always make those child support threats whenever she wouldn’t see eye to eye with me. Once she finally went through with it, the number was a reasonable number. It was way less stressful not having to deal with all the arguing that I wish it happened years prior.

Obviously my situation isn’t the same for everyone. But child support was fine by me given the circumstances.
Do you find its best to defer to the woman’s requests as long as it’s reasonable?

For the betterment of the relationship with the mother and the child?

Do you find its best to defer to the woman’s requests as long as it’s reasonable?

For the betterment of the relationship with the mother and the child?

With a child involved, I was willing to tolerate things I wouldn’t tolerate if there was no child involved. I’m all for compromise and finding some type of middle ground, but I was willing to defer on some things for the sake of keeping things civil.

For me. It was all about whatever was best for my son. Once things fell apart between his mother and I, I still wanted to keep it civil. But I didn’t feel the need to be as accommodating to her as I once was. Not in a spiteful way, it just wasn’t a priority anymore.

But thankfully he’s an adult now so I don’t have to deal with any of that anymore.

Team Raw is still poppin.

I want diet KS thread.

It's a travesty that the Joe Rogan thread gets to live in peace and that legendary thread got clapped smh.

I think that Kevin Samuels analysis of many things are broadly correct,
if you subtract the kinda he man woman hating sauce he puts on everything...

it's basically mostly normie advice that has become controversial to say out loud.

but there is a certain type of internet male who focuses entirely on the woman hating sauce.
and mostly ignores the basic substance. :lol:

so you get videos like this
where someone assumed some new woman hatred just dropped

but it was actually a nuanced discussion of what causes stay at home mothers to be difficult in divorce proceedings. :lol:
What Dr. Oz is to middle-aged housewives overly concerned about their health, is what Kevin Samuels is to dudes with grievances against woman :lol:

The core basic advice is good, (regarding the dating market, seeking therapy, working out, having realistic standards, picking partners for the wrong reasons, etc.), people should be open to hearing these things, but that could be covered in a short amount of time.

If you want to monetize your audience you gotta provide them with a dopamine hit that basic advice doesn't can't do. Oz uses **** colloidal silver and other home health treatments, Samuels uses ****ting on women

Samuels's core advice is solid ( I think he does off the rails with the Christian "submit to your man" talk) but like you said he throws too much woman-hating sauce on stuff.

Adam 22 (who I have an extremely low opinion of) made a good point about Samuels. He agrees with him generally, he finds him entertaining, but he could only watch him for a short period of time. And that dudes that are still really into it, are not into it for the life advice.

And I can't rock with the tired social conservative politics he peddles about black women either. Blaming the macro issues facing the black community mainly on the unique moral failings of black women is some nasty stuff.

I have noticed the prevalence of dudes peddling the same **** on NT. You push back on it and the "why can't we hold people accountable" steez

Last edited:
But Conservative women want to be stay at homes?

What will you do about that?

Conservative women aren't looking for✋️ outs like soy bois aka scums. With CRT running rampant we need these women to stay at home to make sure da next generation doesn’t become lefty losers that want Medicare for All and Da Green New Deal.

What Dr. Oz is to middle-aged housewives overly concerned about their health, is what Kevin Samuels is to dudes with grievances against woman :lol:

The core basic advice is good, (regarding the dating market, seeking therapy, working out, having realistic standards, picking partners for the wrong reasons, etc.), people should be open to hearing these things, but that could be covered in a short amount of time.

If you want to monetize your audience you gotta provide them with a dopamine hit that basic advice doesn't can't do. Oz uses **** colloidal silver and other home cures, Samuels uses ****ting on women

Samuels's core advice is solid ( I think he does off the rails with the Christian "submit to your man" talk) but like you said he throws too much woman-hating sauce on stuff.

Adam 22 (who I have an extremely low opinion of) made a good point about Samuels. He agrees with him generally, he finds him entertaining, but he could only watch him for a short period of time. And that dudes that are still really into it, are not into it for the life advice.

And I can't rock with the tired social conservative politics he peddles about black women either. Blaming the macro issues facing the black community mainly on the unique moral failings of black women is some nasty stuff.

I have noticed the prevalence of dudes peddling the same **** on NT. You push back on it and the "why can't we hold people accountable" steez

"The hold your people accountable" hits a nerve of annoyance I didn't know I had.

Especially in that car jacking thread....there is another thread it pops up a lot in but I forget which one it is.

And most women become stay-at-home mothers in a marriage after having kids. A dude can object to his wife wanting to stay home, he can make his objection known before the marriage, but the final decision for a woman to become one happens after the marriage. So dude can't really stay away from stay-at-home mothers of their children before marriage.
Nah, I definitely feel like if you're in a relationship long enough that its heading towards marriage that it has already been discussed if your partner wants to stay at home and take care of the children.

That is the time to voice your disagreement and break things off if you have to.

This isn't something that'll just happen that you can't foresee.

Back
Top Bottom