Divorces with Single Moms Are Most Difficult According to Divorce Lawyer

Great discussion

1649960829858.png

I literally just taught an entire chapter on financial planning.

:rofl:

Budgeting, taxes, loans, etc.
:lol:

He sounds like he frequents conspiracy theorist
websites. A country that creates doctors and engineers who went to public school is apparently too good for him. :lol:

I consider myself highly educated and I know for a fact I couldn't adequately prepare my children for the academic rigors outside the home. There are less qualified and less educated adults out there who actually think home schooling their children is a substitute for trained teachers.

Like you said the education system in this country has its problems. But I've seen the type of people who home school their children and I doubt it's preparing them for corporate America or high functioning professions.

I wouldn’t want my wife to be a stay at home wife because she goes off the rails when she just stays at home.

She needs a schedule and she’ll be the first to tell you that, if she does some volunteer work or something she’s all good though.

My grandma is the same way, retired got all depressed and now she teaches little kids about plants at the arboretum. :lol:

I’ve lived in almost 30 different countries. I don’t think that classifies as tourist activities.

Ultimately what it boils down to. I answered the original question. I am not saying it has to be my way.

This isn’t the thread for what ever agenda you are attempting to antagonize. My culture speaks for itself. In the same way you would respect a Muslim declining pork, I politely request that same respect be given for declining to have my children brought up by strangers whose cultural imperative may not be in alignment with my own.

BOOM GOES DA DYNAMITE 🔥 👌 LFG. You are doing great and I agree with your views. Libs and Scums don't want da truth. You are not only my favorite NTer but my Favorite XMAN. #CHARLESXAVIERISALIB

I legitimately feel sorry for men who don't know how to cook for themselves.

I did most of the cooking last week because my wife was busy. I expect her to do all the cooking this weekend because I'll be busy.
I don't know 1 man who would starve if they didn't have a woman cooking for them. I'm not a fan of the kitchen though.
ETA -- I don't like cooking myself, but if the lady gimme the green light on the SAHD I'ma be a cooking mfer :smile:

Last edited:
there were times when i was the only one working: when my wife was doing her mba, when my daughter was born…not more than a few years total. never once was it an issue for me. we do everything as a team to run the house and raise our two kids. stay at home doesn’t mean doing nothing - especially raising an infant. anyway, now she makes around twice what i make and has been telling me to quit my job lol.

there were times when i was the only one working: when my wife was doing her mba, when my daughter was born…not more than a few years total. never once was it an issue for me. we do everything as a team to run the house and raise our two kids. stay at home doesn’t mean doing nothing - especially raising an infant. anyway, now she makes around twice what i make and has been telling me to quit my job lol.
are you gonna do it? :nerd:

are you gonna do it? :nerd:
are you gonna do it?

I know you live in Hawaii and that state is brutal when it comes to the cost of living, but If you can swing it financially, stay home king.

Back
Top Bottom