DJ AM Passed

Damn...
frown.gif

R.I.P.

Some of ya'll r really just straight disrespectful. If any1 of ur family members died u wouldn't want ppl sayin "oh well he od'd ondrugs" "he just survived a plane crash" "its his own fault"

R.I.P DJ AM

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

And yall shut up with that drug talk it could be a pipe for marijuana for all we know. DJ AM has done great things for the community. He earns the right for yall not to assume %%++ bout you simple @$!@@@##%%+!!.

you cant od on some bud...

rip.

Originally Posted by rufusmac23

pretty sure is been said but final destination like sh

Pretty sure you're probably 13 with a %$%*%%% quote like this. Who would even reference that shiet movie? A lame. Who would make this weak joke? A 13 yearold lame. Get !$$%%# and wake up dead.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Pretty sure you're probably 13 with a %$%*%%% quote like this. Who would even reference that shiet movie? A lame. Who would make this weak joke? A 13 year old lame. Get !$$%%# and wake up dead.
sorry sir

Pretty sure you're probably 13 with a %$%*%%% quote like this. Who would even reference that shiet movie? A lame. Who would make this weak joke? A 13 year old lame. Get !$$%%# and wake up dead.
sorry sir

It does seem like final destination, but R.I.P. Adam

Pretty sure you're probably 13 with a @%%++*% quote like this. Who would even reference that shiet movie? A lame. Who would make this weak joke? A 13 year old lame. Get @%$!$* and wake up dead.

chill son.

RIP AM I remember when someone first put me onto NT n I saw AMs collection.... Dude nade me wanna go hard or go home with kicks, I never once listened to anyof his music but I always had the utmost respect jus cuz he was a brother in arms on here....... AM you will b missed.

DJ AM ONE will be missed.

The Air Mack$ Crew was always holding it down in the sneaker battles.

Adam's dunk wall was truly an amazing thing to have in your house. Does anyone have any pictures of the dunk wall? I'll look for some on my comp.

Back
Top Bottom