DJ AM Passed

laugh.gif
wow fam

Originally Posted by johngotty

BFO & AM in a matter of months.

You which NTer randomly crossed my mind the other day? Orinda Hoops. Where's that dude @?
MIA for real.

That Palms dedication is dope.
pimp.gif

what are you gonna do - suspended. It should go without saying that the utmost respect should be given to DJ AM, the life he lived, to his family, & to hisfriends. If you're not paying your respects or showing love just stay out of this thread. RIP DJ AM. <>

If I survived a plane crash such as the one was in and was trying to get off the meds, I might do drugs too. Not just because of some female. The drug usageisn't acceptable ever but until your in that situation, how can you really relate? Theres a point where you have to cut some slack.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Did you even see why he was using the drugs? Go away. You trying to be cute or something?
sick.gif
you got to be kidding me right? there is NO reason to be doing drugs in this day and time

wow some of you have no heart or decency at all. some real low class people on this site
why cuz i dont feel bad for a druggie ?
eyes.gif
yep im low classthen

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Did you even see why he was using the drugs? Go away. You trying to be cute or something?
sick.gif
you got to be kidding me right? there is NO reason to be doing drugs in this day and time

wow some of you have no heart or decency at all. some real low class people on this site
eyes.gif
yep im low class then

Theres a lot of reasons to do drugs. This world is horrible.
grin.gif

^ If I'm not mistaken it was either the Run DMC logo jack or the Nike logo jack. Could be totally wrong.

RIP to DJ AM.

good dj and a fellow NTer. too bad he went on OD and nothing else...

RIP.

sick.gif

eyes.gif
yep im low class then
grin.gif

if thats how you feel dont be mad when people dont feel srry when you die from it
grin.gif

I first became knowledgeable of who DJ Am was due to people posting his pics in the Celebrity Heat thread. Dude was nice with his style but other than that Ihonestly don't know much about him...other than the fact he dated Nicole Ritchie.

I was shocked last year to hear he had been involved in a plane crash and I am deeply saddened to hear he passed away today. My girlfriend actually broke thenews to me this morning. I had no idea dude was on drugs but I feel sad about his loss...

I know he was well liked on this site, and respected. I would like to say he's in a better place now. R.I.P. to DJ AM and deepest condolences to hisfamily, friends, and fans.
frown.gif

Man, I gotta start hitting up General again. Or at least more often... Never knew about BFO.

As far as AM, R.I.P.

It's crazy how short life is sometimes...

sick.gif

eyes.gif
yep im low class then
grin.gif
if thats how you feel dont be mad when people dont feel srry when you die from it
grin.gif

I don't. I wasn't even talking to you anyway.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Thanks AM for always sharing not just your music, but your love and knowledge for kicks.

The Air Mack$ Crew will always be an inspirational time when 1 crew dominated the game.

The Infamous DJ AM's Wall

5b1jpy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom