DJ AM x Nike Dunk put on hold

it would be nice for nike to do a tribute to AM. maybe re-release some of his favorite kicks. or just release his dunk with a unique box.

i cAn only hope that they realease soMething in his honor. not only wAs he a great sneaker head but the Music he DJed wAs aMazing. I still remember seeing himthose times in Dallas, TX at the Ghost Bar.

RIP DJ AM.....

like many said, i hope the release the shoe and give the money to charity. one can only hope they make it a GR.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

like many said, i hope the release the shoe and give the money to charity. one can only hope they make it a GR.

This is NIKE we're speaking of, you know damn well that $$*@ ain't happening.

Really hope they release these in his honor...but now you have his family and estate to deal with hopefully both Nike and his estate agree so his"dream" can come true...

xcvgqc.jpg

I'm quite sure the Goldstein family knows of DJ AM's infatuation with sneakers so I would hope that they would allow this sneaker to be released as wasplanned to begin with. The guy was a true sneakerhead, and even though I'm not too knowledgeable on his dj'ing skills, I have much respect for theguy..

An honorary Dunk would be awesome. I just hate the fact that resellers with greedy intentions will be pawning these off for extra cash when the shoe should berespected as a tribute...

With that said, I'd like to see what becomes of this situation...and we'll see..maybe I'll cop a pair...my first pair of Dunks..just to honor AM.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom