||--DJ AM's Sneaker Collection To Be Put On Ebay--||

Originally Posted by Moneyright

damn makes me wanna get back into the sneaker game, prices are def gonna be over priced
Huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

damn makes me wanna get back into the sneaker game, prices are def gonna be over priced
Huh?
laugh.gif
i think he means everything now will be overpriced and back to the way it was with alot of models.

union AF180s were barely going for $200. now one gets a bid at $300. yet another seller at $285 is going unnoticed.. Owners of all these models rejoice.. younow have justification to raise your prices

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

im sure they are gonna sell the shoes he had on ice and keep the ones he wore for family keepsakes.

Wrong, theres some worn stuff on there and most of his collection is going worn or not (except for the 1/1's and really super rare stuff which people cansee on display at all the LA area UNDFTD stores) His family knows that wherever he is, hes looking down smiling knowing that the right thing is being done withthis amazing collection. To continue his legacy of helping people who were embattled with drug addiction and to help them get into recovery. High and inflatedprices or not, every penny of the proceeds raised from this auction is going to a good cause.

LOL at some of the prices his shoes are fetching so far. Stash Prods at 300? Knicks trainer 1s at 125?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Huh?
laugh.gif
i think he means everything now will be overpriced and back to the way it was with alot of models.

union AF180s were barely going for $200. now one gets a bid at $300. yet another seller at $285 is going unnoticed.. Owners of all these models rejoice.. you now have justification to raise your prices
I don't think this is really gonna change the rock bottom prices we've been seeing. My bet is a lot of people are throwing down bidsbecause the shoes came from his collection, I mean 700 for Supremes (albeit in a 12) and other ridiculous bids are numbers I doubt we'll keep seeing.

^true. i just know sellers on their grind will look at that as their new "goal" and now its extra work as a buyer to knock them off that perch.

its going to a good cause so I guess all this other extra work is worth it.

knick trainers @125? welp.. $132.50 now.. I think I sold the three pairs that I had for $100 combined

Theyre putting up between 30-40 pairs every night until the first week of december so I imagine some of the hype will calm down.

Originally Posted by 55steep

Huh?
laugh.gif

union AF180s were barely going for $200. now one gets a bid at $300. yet another seller at $285 is going unnoticed.. Owners of all these models rejoice.. you now have justification to raise your prices
I don't think this is really gonna change the rock bottom prices we've been seeing. My bet is a lot of people are throwing down bids because the shoes came from his collection, I mean 700 for Supremes (albeit in a 12) and other ridiculous bids are numbers I doubt we'll keep seeing.

Just putting this out there about the supreme blazers do carry heavy prices, but it depends on the size, i know some people that have paid $1000, for Dssupreme blazers in size 12, so i wouldn't be surprised at all if the price got that high or even higher, but the way the economy is right now, chances areso and so.

R.I.P DJ AM

Originally Posted by ML13

Huh?
laugh.gif

I don't think this is really gonna change the rock bottom prices we've been seeing. My bet is a lot of people are throwing down bids because the shoes came from his collection, I mean 700 for Supremes (albeit in a 12) and other ridiculous bids are numbers I doubt we'll keep seeing.

Just putting this out there about the supreme blazers do carry heavy prices, but it depends on the size, i know some people that have paid $1000, for Ds supreme blazers in size 12, so i wouldn't be surprised at all if the price got that high or even higher, but the way the economy is right now, chances are so and so.

R.I.P DJ AM
Then they are stupid. The highest that I've seen them go for was around $600 even then they aren't worth that but the Supreme name goes along way.

There are going to be a lot of deadbeat bidders like always.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Huh?
laugh.gif

Just putting this out there about the supreme blazers do carry heavy prices, but it depends on the size, i know some people that have paid $1000, for Ds supreme blazers in size 12, so i wouldn't be surprised at all if the price got that high or even higher, but the way the economy is right now, chances are so and so.

R.I.P DJ AM
Then they are stupid. The highest that I've seen them go for was around $600 even then they aren't worth that but the Supreme name goes a long way.

+1
They should of made people have to qualify to bid on these auctions

RIP DJ AM

Looking at the listings, I remember when some of these were posted on NT circa 2001-2003. Some gems for real.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Huh?
laugh.gif

R.I.P DJ AM
Then they are stupid. The highest that I've seen them go for was around $600 even then they aren't worth that but the Supreme name goes a long way.

I'm a 12 and the most I've ever seen them go for is right around six bills, but these are definitely headed for 1000 (Thank god I copped a pair fromthe outlet for 40). I think the pusheads might be even more crazy, compared to their value. Now that I think about it the price on the knicks trainers might bethe most outta wack, those shoes are worth virtually nothing. I've got a DS pair I've been trying to move for 60 bucks and no ones even askedabout'em.

I can only imagine what it's gonna be like when the rarer older stuff, like wht/purple dunk hi's, go up...

i think this is all jokes now. pushheads can be bought at $200-300 by various sellers on ebay. now theyre up to almost a grand?

$178 on some NYK at1s.

do some people even know that some of these shoes even existed as normal shoes before DJAM? its not like everything here is 1 of 1.

I wonder who pays on non paying auctions?

i think this is all jokes now. pushheads can be bought at $200-300 by various sellers on ebay. now theyre up to almost a grand?

$178 on some NYK at1s.

do some people even know that some of these shoes even existed as normal shoes before DJAM? its not like everything here is 1 of 1.

I wonder who pays on non paying auctions?

They will probably relist

I wonder if they will sell his Eminem and undefeated jordan IVs... I'm sure it will fetch a hefty price tag....all you lurkers are waiting for that tohappen

RIP to dude. Kinda crazy he died with so many DS kicks. After all the fame and fortune still couldn't rock em all.

Back
Top Bottom