DJ ENVYS BERSERK BUTTON VOL ......DESUS & MERO

Yo who got this gif though? :nerd:

On the topic, Envy was charmin for not speaking to them like men not on air. He tried to son them and then leave, making him look more soft. Seemed like he was doing it more for the moment than for his wife. If I was Desus and Mero, I would of told him to step outside.

Reactions: wr
No doubt Envy is a sucka for that, but if your whole shtick is jokes and clowning people, don't sit their like children when someone you talked about wants smoke.

Clap back then and there. Put Envy in his place, to his face.

It is sucka behavior to run back to your show to talk trash again. Forget all this "well behind the scenes" stuff about Envy had his back to them.

Envy was looking directly at them on air, running his mouth, and they both backed down. Either by apologizing or staying quiet.

he came at them and they said hold up, what's this about? he said you owe my wife an apology, they said for what? he said for this saying she's a gold digger, they said it was a joke, if you took it personally, then our bad, we apologize. then he stormed off like a diva, of course they're gonna clown on him on their own show after being a ****ing diva. CTG and Angela clowned on him right after he stormed off.

he came at them and they said hold up, what's this about? he said you owe my wife an apology, they said for what? he said for this saying she's a gold digger, they said it was a joke, if you took it personally, then our bad, we apologize. then he stormed off like a diva, of course they're gonna clown on him on their own show after being a ****ing diva. CTG and Angela clowned on him right after he stormed off.
He was being a diva before he stormed off. He was being a diva to their faces.

what i don't understand is why is envy mad about something that if he is strong convictions of his beliefs (that his wife aint just with him for da money) ain't true?

all these 2 doofs made a joke about is if Gia dont know who DJ envy is cuz she spends DJ envy's money....it was funny, get over it.

Last edited:
Nah. I can’t roll with that clap back then and there idea. Dudes, like many of us, probably thought the joke was too light hearted to be taken seriously.

And sure, Envy looked them in the face and popped his ****... with a whole table in between them... in a room full of breakfast club employees and security (it’s been mentioned before that security stays up there in case **** goes left with guests).

Don’t overlook the fact that Mero offered the fair one, or that Desus offered the apology that was initially asked for, or that Mero tried to follow up after the interview with both the offer of both an apology and the fair one, only for Envy to give them the silent treatment when the cameras are off and there’s nothing but space and opportunity. Envy wanted none of that. He wanted a viral moment where he could puff his chest out in front of his wife.

You make a lighthearted joke about your homie, he gets in his feelings, doesn't hit you up in private like "bruh that was ****ed up". He waits until y'all in public to make a scene. You go "my bad bro I ain't mean it like that" for the sake of keeping the peace and you offer him the fade if it's that serious. He wants no parts of that. Then afterwards outside of the publics view you extend an olive branch to dead the situation and he turns his back on you like a *****.
At what point are you allowed to go "well **** you too then *****"?

These people are so damn lame man, all these stations talk about every facet of the "culture" except the ****ing music.

I just think they all come off as buffoons.
Envy by far the biggest, without question.

But it seems like dudes are fans of Desus and Mero so their natural reaction is to defend them.

Envy tryna stay on his wife's good side, that's all that was. He cheated and she still hanging it over his head so he gotta kiss her *** to stay out the dog house. Why else would any man go on a TV show to discuss him cheating? :lol:

"You disrespected my wife and kids!" No they didn't :lol:

They shoulda told him we ain't apologizing so take it how you want. The breakfast club gossips and talks about people all the time, sit cho stop and frisk *** down.

Envy tryna stay on his wife's good side, that's all that was. He cheated and she still hanging it over his head so he gotta kiss her *** to stay out the dog house. Why else would any man go on a TV show to discuss him cheating? :lol:

"You disrespected my wife and kids!" No they didn't :lol:

They shoulda told him we ain't apologizing so take it how you want. The breakfast club gossips and talks about people all the time, sit cho stop and frisk *** down.
First thing out my mouth would have been "Yo Envy, you letting your wife and kids watch the new season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?...Erica Mena Mondays are byke!"

This dude CTG didn’t apologize to monique when she took it upon herself to call him out on his show, hell dude didn’t even apologize to her husband who was on the phone with them....these clown *** hypocrites man....this **** was all for a spark, to get people talking, nothing more, Envy disrespected his own wife and kids by stepping out, she disrespected herself by brushing it off and promoting public ally talking about their issues for a paycheck, bunch of C list gossip, they need to get a slot on Love and HipHop because that’s as far as they’ll get.

He pressed them on mic, on camera and they apologized with some weak *** offer to "shoot the fair" thrown in.
Now they wanna be on their show with the jokes. Nah son, have that same energy initially. Not later.
They should have been clowning his *** immediately when he started whining.

Reactions: HIM
Desus and Mero they kinda funny, I'm not tryna sit through their podcast but I look at some of their interviews on youtube.

envy.png
:rofl: true

Envy using this as a distraction in front of his lady. You still cheated bruh. You over here pointing fingers at these dudes. Typical person projecting their issues on someone else.

Envy really lame for this one man. Bonding with wifey by going at these dudes. What he chose to focus on was like the smallest thing dudes said about him.
She literally said she prepped the kids and talked to a lawyer. You sat up on that talk show that was basically Feminism Court and let all them women degrade/ judge you as a man on tv like that. Then turnaround and attack your brothers giving a honest critique.

I personally like Desus and Mero and find them funny. Envy on the other hand they roast people on the show every damn day. The way the joke was made was just that it was a comment they didnt OD. So if he felt a certain type of a way waiting for them to come on your show to press them about it was not the thing to do. Then they apologized and you walk out like a *****..thats super lame on Envy's part. But the show last night they went in and it was actually hilarious.

I catch the occasianal youtube clip of their show so I'm not really a Desus and Mero "fan".

IMO

I don't think it's lame for them to going on their show later and make jokes about it, it would be far weirder for them not to talk about this situation on their show...

word to the white stripes;
"make sure you never do it with a singer because they'll tell everyone in the world."

You make a public beef with nightly comedians and then don't accept their apology? Can't get tight if they make fun of you later on their NIGHTLY TV SHOW.

Back
Top Bottom