DJ ENVYS BERSERK BUTTON VOL ......DESUS & MERO

Def for views. He has their contact and social media, plus the joke was over a month ago. He waited for them to be on to do it. He does everything for views. Like his wife caught him cheating publicly so they decide to get a relationship podcast and go on a talk show tour?

why would he purposely do something that makes him look Charmin...
All I am saying is Envy could be a very emotional person AND Breakfast Club carefully positioning this angle on camera to do what they always do, be at the center of pop culture.

Him being soft is already his gimmick. Beige Rage isn't new, what new perception of Envy has been created from this? Nothing.

To the people saying they’re soft for talking “spicy” on their show but not the breakfast club. You must’ve not seen the interview they clowned Envy the whole time after he walked off. That includes Desus Mero Charlamagne even Yee.

Reactions: God
Eh. I think part of that sensitivity is due to him getting caught and I think he was trying to show off a little bit for his wife on some 'see, look how much I love you' steez.

I never knew those dudes names and never watched a full episode of whatever they do bc they just come off as chatty pattys to me. Ctg would fit in perfectly on their show. To be fair what he said wasn't that bad, but if you say something like that about someone and their wife, don't go on their show. That's just gonna be someone you don't mess with at all.

To the people saying they’re soft for talking “spicy” on their show but not the breakfast club. You must’ve not seen the interview they clowned Envy the whole time after he walked off. That includes Desus Mero Charlamagne even Yee.

All 4 of them clowned envy the whole show. Dudes didn't watch at all.

And ****** always sound stupid talking about "I don't watch their show" for this and that when it's just a late night talk with jokes on trending clips, but with dudes that look and talk like us. Easily on Tosh or Conan **** but ready to diss this with the quickness.

So they get points for talking trash when someone not even in the room. C'mon now :lol:

Seems to me like you made up your mind that you would be against D&M no matter what.

Al these shows are relevant by talking about relevant things not just in “hip hop” culture but in the news.

Kinda like how the General section of NT stays relevant.
I mean we can pretend that we don’t have wild long threads about other dudes hairlines but I’m not bout to do that.

BX stand up.

Seems to me like you made up your mind that you would be against D&M no matter what.

Al these shows are relevant by talking about relevant things not just in “hip hop” culture but in the news.

Kinda like how the General section of NT stays relevant.
I mean we can pretend that we don’t have wild long threads about other dudes hairlines but I’m not bout to do that.

BX stand up.
What are you even talking about.

I said Envy is a much larger clown numerous times, the only difference between me and most dudes in here is that I'm saying Desus and Mero didn't come off well either.

I have nothing against them, why should I? I don't watch their stuff I'm not against the brothers getting a check, and a lot of my homies like their show.

It seems that dudes are fans, so they instantly riding for them, and they have an issue with any comment they perceive not doing so as well.

I simply have an opinion you and others disagree, and no one has many a cogent enough point for me to change said opinion. Except maybe @deuce king

Last edited:
All 4 of them clowned envy the whole show. Dudes didn't watch at all.

And *****s always sound stupid talking about "I don't watch their show" for this and that when it's just a late night talk with jokes on trending clips, but with dudes that look and talk like us. Easily on Tosh or Conan **** but ready to diss this with the quickness.
Since I said I dont watch it I'm going to assume I'm one of them ****** who sound stupid to you. So I'll go ahead and respond to your argument.

1. I have never seen an episode of Conan in my life nor do I have any interest too. But I'm willing to bet he never told someone to suck his **** from the back. Either way I'm not on his ****
  2. Im not sure what or who Tosh is but im not on his **** either (Assuming its a guy)
  3. Someone's looks, ethnicity or vocabulary isn't going to sway my opinion on the dumb**** they may or may not do. I'd feel the same about this situation if their all white women. Corny is corny

While Envy has a point, he does like to come off as the exuberant sugar daddy and his wife is not afraid to flash how materialistic they are...like son you a radio host and your wife ouchea living on the gram trying to mimic the Bosch’s so while she may have been down with you from before you had money, now that ya have a little change she doesn’t really carry herself like an Aesha Curry...also he must understand if she’s gonna carry herself a certain way, dress a certain and now wants to put herself on national television, she’s now open to critism from anyone, that’s jut how it goes...that’s life, Envy is just a cornball, trying to flex his muscle within his own radio show and couldn’t move passed the issue once they offered a sincere apology....laugh it off, ya make a living roasting ANYONE can’t be caught getting in your feels over a joke like this.

Pretty much all of this.

I cant believe C-God or Yee would let Envy play himself like this, dude needs to check himself.

Not you specifically but something I noticed in general when it comes to us in regards to us. Never really rocked with it or really know the content but got all types of opinions on it. My bad if I'm in my bag, just got out Black Panther a third time.

Def for views. He has their contact and social media, plus the joke was over a month ago. He waited for them to be on to do it. He does everything for views. Like his wife caught him cheating publicly so they decide to get a relationship podcast and go on a talk show tour?

I didnt even think to connect those dots.

If that's the reality of the situation then I can't be mad at him for playing 4D chess with everyone buying it.

So then Envy is a sucka. I been called him sensitive and a clown. I'm not riding for Envy in anyway.

However, when Envy was in the room, they were not talking like that doe.
Them dudes was just shocked at how emotional Envy was. The lightskin dude asked him if he wanted 5 mins or something and Envy said nothing then walked out to cry in the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom