DJ ENVYS BERSERK BUTTON VOL ......DESUS & MERO

giphy.gif

I have started to get tired of Desus and mero. I’ll catch a clip on YouTube every now and then but their Schtick has kinda warn thin for me. This isn’t me siding with envy or anything. But these 2 are corny like 45% of the time.

Erica gonna be on their show this week

Desus & Mero that is

Envy’s wife prolly has a restraining order for him on her

They can let it die out now. No need to really have Mena on the show. Dragging it out makes it look corny on their part. Envy already (further) exposed himself as a clown. I rock with the Brand, but they’ll be in the same circus if they carry on with it.

They can let it die out now. No need to really have Mena on the show. Dragging it out makes it look corny on their part. Envy already (further) exposed himself as a clown. I rock with the Brand, but they’ll be in the same circus if they carry on with it.

As a hive member I agree with you

That's grimey. The want Envy pissed all the way off.

Would be interesting if they had her on and talked about everything but that, just to make son sweat

Stephanie could still get it.

Not gonna lie though, broad looks like a completely different person tho.

They rode the akademiks stuff for a few episodes when it was worn out. They’re gonna do the same thing now

I just think they all come off as buffoons.
Envy by far the biggest, without question.

But it seems like dudes are fans of Desus and Mero so their natural reaction is to defend them.

Nah, Envy was just wild corny with all that fake s**t. He got the apology HIS WIFE keyed him up to get after HE disrespected her (by getting 9.5 in his a** and nipples on his back) but he claims to be all fired up about a throwaway comment. That's not how it works... Most people's "natural reaction" is to call out BS when they see it. Just like most people are doing in this post. Nothing to do with being fans of Desus and Mero

Back
Top Bottom