DJ Khaled ‘Father of Asahd’ 3s Enter to win

man, just realized I viewed it quickly.

they will prob give away 2 pairs. so I aint getting em and if I did since they would likely be worth money, sold :lol:

Man, the celebs on team JB are lame . Drake, Khaled, MarkyMark=LAME. Travis Scott is okay, JT is cool but to have his own run of 3s?!

Instead of riding this celeb trend I’d prefer JB focus on the execution of the PEs they’ve begun to release . I know it won’t happen but these are garbage and I can wish

Man, the celebs on team JB are lame . Drake, Khaled, MarkyMark=LAME. Travis Scott is okay, JT is cool but to have his own run of 3s?!

Instead of riding this celeb trend I’d prefer JB focus on the execution of the PEs they’ve begun to release . I know it won’t happen but these are garbage and I can wish

Lol, this is such an absolute terrible suggestion from a business standpoint. Also, Wahlberg, and Will Smith and Kevin Hart for that matter, are only brand ambassadors. As far as other endorsements and collaborators, what celebrities would you suggest that Nike/JB team up with, provided that this type of celebrity has an interest in sneakers, a sufficient spotlight on themselves, and a clean background that can be publicized without harming the brand? I'll wait.

I liked when Michael B Jordan and SZA have appeared. I think some Chance 3s would be dope. But your overall point is correct(while I’m sure there’s some more artists and current popular actors they could work with). Athletes are not cooler than artists right now to the average youngester.

I just don’t like how the ambassadors like Mark and Khaled get shoes and have a big reveal to people who can’t get a pair or even begin to afford it. That’s just not cool.

Lol, this is such an absolute terrible suggestion from a business standpoint. Also, Wahlberg, and Will Smith and Kevin Hart for that matter, are only brand ambassadors. As far as other endorsements and collaborators, what celebrities would you suggest that Nike/JB team up with, provided that this type of celebrity has an interest in sneakers, a sufficient spotlight on themselves, and a clean background that can be publicized without harming the brand? I'll wait.

It’s a terrible idea for a basketball brand to focus on putting out basketball shoes instead of having cheese ball celeb “endorsements”?You must have went to the Cash Money Records school of business . Do you really think these “ celeb endorsements “ are what makes JB fiscal year a success or not ?

These brand endorsers are the exact problem that I am talking about . All these dudes are lame . The OVO Xs?! You’re saying that was a better idea than rereleasing the city pack ? The ovo XIIs are better than any of the Ray Allen PEs? Go look in the Melo 13s thread that we’re scrapped and there’s a large chunk of the sneaker community that wants PEs and done properly . JB doesn’t need celebrities to endorse their brand.

I like what JB did with Nigel and while the shoe left more to be desired , the out of the box thinking was welcomed . Michael B Jordan is obvious and aquaman beat me to it. Swap out Marky Mark with Jason Sudeikis and that’s a step up, IMO. J. Cole would be dope. Marky Mark doesn’t have a” clean background “ either so I’m not sure you know what you’re talking about with that one .

Isn't MarkyMark a lowkey racist? Or is that just rumors?
And bear in mind JB running outta ideas/plugs. I mean Letterman 1s? Prom night 11? Lol i mean gahDang! Really?
Heck, even a shoe based on a style of jacket he wore in 1991.
Guess themes involving self-dignifying actors and a-holes is the evolutionary next step.

I doubt DJ Khaled’s 30k Shoes are helping sell any units. I think the TraviS Scott collab was one of the best since Don C’s 2s. The OVOs were weak IMO.

However, while older generation including those 25 and up may want PEs, the 12-24 crowd may not care at all.

Shoes are straight garbage. The type of colourways you'd find at the flea markets in the early '00s.

Khaled's a funny guy with his backstories about being a Jordan guy his entire life. Up until 2010 he was wearing random Nike GRs, mainly AF1s too.

DJ-Khaled-Air-Jordan-3-Another-One-Air-Jordan-3-Father-of-Asahd-7.jpg

We-The-Best-Air-Jordan-3-Blue.jpg

Back
Top Bottom