DJ Khaled ‘Father of Asahd’ 3s Enter to win

DJ-Khaled-Air-Jordan-3-Another-One-Air-Jordan-3-Father-of-Asahd-7.jpg

We-The-Best-Air-Jordan-3-Blue.jpg

Probably a 6ft hoop

best shoes he ever promoted were the kaws. plus, I already have the powder blue 3s.

and that's my 2 cents on a Tuesday night lol

I want to sell my Grateful 3s, but there are problems. Stock X is offering $2,000 on the buy side and then re-selling them for $15,000 in my size. Those are altcoin returns:lol: and I do not agree with that sort of markup or resale value for sneakers. There has to be a middle ground, not just low balling sellers and over charging a premium to buyers. The market value is closer to $6500-7500, but I do not know where buyers are paying these types of prices directly outside of StockX and GOAT.

^ Ebay? Flight club? Sneaker con shows? Round two? Grailed? There are places all over now, you could even do it yourself thru social media

^ Ebay? Flight club? Sneaker con shows? Round two? Grailed? There are places all over now, you could even do it yourself thru social media
I haven't heard of Round Two or Grailed, but will definitely check those out. Thanks.

I want to sell my Grateful 3s, but there are problems. Stock X is offering $2,000 on the buy side and then re-selling them for $15,000 in my size. Those are altcoin returns:lol: and I do not agree with that sort of markup or resale value for sneakers. There has to be a middle ground, not just low balling sellers and over charging a premium to buyers. The market value is closer to $6500-7500, but I do not know where buyers are paying these types of prices directly outside of StockX and GOAT.

Lol, I feel like you might not quite understand how StockX works. They don't offer or sell anything --- the $2,000 is the highest that an individual sneakerhead is offering up to buy them for, but that doesn't mean that's all you can sell them for. And the $15,000 just means that's the cheapest price that an individual is selling their pair for. Obviously no one is buying them at that price and no one is selling at $2,000 right now either. What you should do is list them for sale for the price you want and see if anyone bites (or see if anyone increases their offer.) So for example you list them for $5,000 and then maybe someone offers $4,500. You can either accept that or hold out for your $5,000.

Just because $2,000 and $15,000 are the two numbers listed on the site, it doesn't mean those are the only two options.

Back
Top Bottom