DJ Khaled - Go Hard (Remix) (feat. Jay-Z)

The "Jigga My N!gga" ode at the beginning was appreciated. It's a damn shame that no one in the game can out do a 40 year old man. And I'mloving it!

Not buzz as in being high... buzz as in people were checking for him in the dark knight. His Buzz was still huge in the entertainment world

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Thats the first Heath Ledger line i've heard, surprised Joey never had one....

"Now these joker a-s n----s ODing pulling a Heath Ledge"
What song is that from?
Fabolous - "F--k 'Em All (feat. Red Cafe)" off the There Is No Competition GangstaGrillz mixtape

all he said was people cant kill the anticipation for him or his albums
even if he is dead (ODing on drugs) or not dropping anything at the moment
and referenced it back to the heath situation
then the word play with drug-buzz, jay = heath...yea

something of that nature...cant explain but at least i know what i mean

Originally Posted by cquan05

Didn't see this coming........feelin' it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well jay verse was ok nothin special but niketalk is full of jay riders so i see why you all are so press over this weak jay verse

IDK. MAYBE IT WILL GROW ON ME, BUT THE JAY-Z VERSE WAS JUST A REGULAR JAY-Z FEATURE FOR ME....

YE WENT HARDER....

Originally Posted by Rhymestein

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

IDK. MAYBE IT WILL GROW ON ME, BUT THE JAY-Z VERSE WAS JUST A REGULAR JAY-Z FEATURE FOR ME....

YE WENT HARDER....
smh.gif
I didn't say it was wack. I'll prolly bump this till I'm sick of it but... compare it to all the other Jay-Z features. It doesn'treally stand out...

indifferent.gif

Jay-Z on the Diamonds remix...Now that's a amazing feature...

YE WENT HARDER....
smh.gif
I didn't say it was wack. I'll prolly bump this till I'm sick of it but... compare it to all the other Jay-Z features. It doesn't really stand out...

indifferent.gif

Agree. Didn't really WOW me. Flow seemed a bit off at parts too.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

YE WENT HARDER....
smh.gif
I didn't say it was wack. I'll prolly bump this till I'm sick of it but... compare it to all the other Jay-Z features. It doesn't really stand out...

indifferent.gif

Agree. Didn't really WOW me. Flow seemed a bit off at parts too.
Exactly...What was up with the end, when the beat when off, it just sounded really awkward.

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by asu334

smh.gif
That heath ledger line was slick another double entendre by this dude he just pulls them out his az

maybe im looking to far into that line but am I missing something it was a simple metaphor no?
thats really all it was, they think this is hot ... But

I must of broke a mirror at 3 and had bad luck for 7
cuz pops slid and mommy died before i turnt 11
isn't lyrical at all...

they both hot lines, but if 50 had said that line instead of hov, everyone would a said it was wack,

Uh...50 did say that line....and there is a post in which you were the first person to respond......talking about it was lyrical

Originally Posted by JsindaA

smh.gif
That heath ledger line was slick another double entendre by this dude he just pulls them out his az

maybe im looking to far into that line but am I missing something it was a simple metaphor no?

isn't lyrical at all...

they both hot lines, but if 50 had said that line instead of hov, everyone would a said it was wack,
Uh...50 did say that line....and there is a post in which you were the first person to respond......talking about it was lyrical

Ouch lol

This is seriously the home of the Jay-Z #!%% riders. If that verse came from anyone else, especially Wayne, yall would've said it was aight or most likelygarbage, but since it's Hov it's
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
. He's gettin lazy man, I'm not a fan of these offbeat,lazy verses dude is coming with nowadays. He started off hard but halfway through the verse this $**#%#%%%%* wasn't even rhyming anymore, cmon dude, stepyour game up. And am I the only one who feels like this dude jumping on every Kanye feature right after him is lightweight disrespectful? "I'ma goharder than Ye go.....", I mean damn, really? This dude ain't learn from what hapened with Kiss? Someone needs to put his old #@+ to sleep, he'sannoying.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by JsindaA

smh.gif

isn't lyrical at all...

Ouch lol

laugh.gif

Jay's Verse Started Out Dope But His Flow Was A Little Off Towards The End IMO.....Decent Verse

Back
Top Bottom