DJ Scream & Young Jeezy - 1000 Grams

NTers new found hate for Jeezy is unbelieveable but I'll listen first before saying anything else

NTers new found hate for Jeezy is unbelieveable but I'll listen first before saying anything else

i just listened to the whole jeezy. hes spittin on it but cocaine musik 4.5 is way harder in the first 4 tracks smh jeezy just outdated mane

i just listened to the whole jeezy. hes spittin on it but cocaine musik 4.5 is way harder in the first 4 tracks smh jeezy just outdated mane

From Nahright's comments section:
mcb Says: 
August 12th, 2010 at 12:50 pm
nothing i fear worse thana mixtape by some Dj named SCREAm.

i hope its just a name

playing…

laugh.gif

^ lol dj scream is way more tolerable than drama ....bigga rankin is super annoying but his tapes most be crack

^ lol dj scream is way more tolerable than drama ....bigga rankin is super annoying but his tapes most be crack

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

With that being said I will download the mixtape as well scoop the album.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I havent heard it yet but do any of you think Jeezy's music is declining? I mean the ratio of 'songs put out :bangers' is getting kinda low to me.

With that being said I will download the mixtape as well scoop the album.

Not rly just everything post-TOD2 isnt a banger anybody think he should dust off the Trap or Die 2 track and get Jay-Z, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, or even Waka Flocka and be back on it. 

If you take it for what its worth... 
pimp.gif

I think people in here are looking for mixtape of the year or something.

Jeezy will need to have something special up his sleeve for TM103 tho, because its not looking too good for him right now.

My fav rapper by the way... so sad 
tired.gif

If you take it for what its worth... 
pimp.gif

I think people in here are looking for mixtape of the year or something.

Jeezy will need to have something special up his sleeve for TM103 tho, because its not looking too good for him right now.

My fav rapper by the way... so sad 
tired.gif

Make a Jeezy thread from 2005-2009 = mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make a Jeezy thread since Gucci Mane got hot and now Ross beefing =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif