DMP 2 Pack Full Preview

Well at least JB finally made the tongue longer for the V's, I was getting tired of the short stubby tongue from the 06 retros.
ohwell.gif

Red V's are pretty hot
2nd pair is def not

THE REASON WHY THE V ARE IN THE DMP IS BEACAUSE IT REPRESENTS MJ SCORING 55 POINTS AT MSG IN HIS FIRST GAMEBACK TO NEW YORK FROM HIS FIRST RETIREMENT.

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIR 305

THE REASON WHY THE V ARE IN THE DMP IS BEACAUSE IT REPRESENTS MJ SCORING 55 POINTS AT MSG IN HIS FIRST GAME BACK TO NEW YORK FROM HIS FIRST RETIREMENT.

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

I guess that answers some peoples questions. Does it mean those people will start coppin now?

Originally Posted by joekamel

THE REASON WHY THE V ARE IN THE DMP IS BEACAUSE IT REPRESENTS MJ SCORING 55 POINTS AT MSG IN HIS FIRST GAME BACK TO NEW YORK FROM HIS FIRST RETIREMENT.

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

I guess that answers some peoples questions. Does it mean those people will start coppin now?

that makes absolutely no sense, MJ's first retirement was in 93....and returned in late 94....someone help me out

Red ones look fresh but I got to see more pics. Wish they picked a different model though.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by joekamel

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

that makes absolutely no sense, MJ's first retirement was in 93....and returned in late 94....someone help me out
He came back the 1st time early 95(94-95 season)
He played 2 games before the MSG 55 game...

terrible...i wish they would let the classics rest.....or at least do them right....i just can't get with these joints....and the dude who said its 2 pairsof 5's bcuz MJ scored 55 needs to ban himself.....LOL! this pack has nothing to do with him scoring 55 points during his comeback....he didn't play inthe 5's and he scored 55 in 95....not back in 1990 when the 5's dropped.....do ur research homie...smh

I'm only going to cop these because one of my connects is getting them and already reserved me a pair, so I won't have to camp out or fight the crowdsfor them. I do love my connects.
roll.gif

eh the grey looks dope but the red is too out there for me to rock, and the patent v's will yellow like the colombias so pass

5+5 EQUALS 55PTS
pimp.gif

This sounds like the train of thought JB would have.

Back
Top Bottom