DMP 6's VS CDP 6's

Me and my friends have been arguing over what 6's are better dmp 6's or Carmine 6's I personaly think dmp 6's look better than cdp 6's.some of their arguments are that dmp 6's are too plain and only apeal to people beacuse of the dmp title they hold and how limited they were when theyreleased. My argument was that carmines only apeal to people now and from stories ive read on niketalk they didnt sell at all when they first released back in91 and were availible for quite some time and they sold now because they were in a cdp that was somewhat limited depending on were u live, also why they thinkthat infra red are not plain even though they are basicly the same as dmp 6's except everything that gold is infrared but its still the same concept forboth shoes black nubuck with another color. Either way i have both just wanna know what other people think and which shoes they like better, also showcase someof my collection intill i find the time to put up pics of my complete colection.

^^^^ yes but id pick dmps over carmines because of status(im no hypebeast)
but carmines look better

infrareds > dmp's > carmines

"any day and twice on sunday"

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

White Infrared are my favorite VIs, but I like the Carmines better than DMP.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on the subject.

DMP due to how limited they are...i got 2 of both carmine and infrared...just my opinion though...thank you for the topic...Xx...

infrareds are the best one but between the dmp and cdp 6s i think the dmp ones because there more limited

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

DMP due to how limited they are...i got 2 of both carmine and infrared...just my opinion though...thank you for the topic...Xx...
hypebeast.

Infrared > Carmines > DMP

infrareds definitely trump all. but i would pic the carmine over the dmps based on the colorway. never been a fan of black and gold kicks.

OG > Any New Colorway

Carmine > Black/Infrared > DMP

******PS-
pimp.gif
White/Infrared >Black/Infrared
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom