DMP Jordan Writing down XI eyelets (pic request please).

airthompson

Staff member
Hey guys, straight to the point I need help finding a pic of the DMP Jordan XI with the writing "Jordan" down the eyelets. PLZ & THX.

Kinda suspect cause of your sig but...here

Front.jpg

courtesy of flijays btw

I sure did for a good hour every site I could think of, but I knew NT Fam would come to rescue like always thanks Animal Thug.

dam i didnt know flip jays sold fakes and those in the picture are fake , the soles on those two have a blueish tint to them . not icy at all . there are someoriginal dmps with the writeing but those were sample pairs that were released prior to the realease ( probably to fool fakers ) and it worked too cuz iv seenhella knockoff dmps with the writeing on the side on ebay .

Actually the DMPs with jordan going down the eyelets did release. I got my DMPs weeks after from a champs in Alabama that got a shipment of these in.

2pq8515.jpg

yea i kinda wish mine didnt have it because the gold from the letters leaks onto the eyelets... that was the whole point in not having the letters in the firstplace but i guess they already made many pairs but couldnt do anything with them

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

dam i didnt know flip jays sold fakes and those in the picture are fake , the soles on those two have a blueish tint to them . not icy at all . there are some original dmps with the writeing but those were sample pairs that were released prior to the realease ( probably to fool fakers ) and it worked too cuz iv seen hella knockoff dmps with the writeing on the side on ebay .
first off WELCOME TO NIKETALK
happy.gif
and second FLIPJAYS is 100%Authenticbro wow new membersthese days

dam i didnt know flip jays sold fakes and those in the picture are fake , the soles on those two have a blueish tint to them . not icy at all . there are some original dmps with the writeing but those were sample pairs that were released prior to the realease ( probably to fool fakers ) and it worked too cuz iv seen hella knockoff dmps with the writeing on the side on ebay .

Go back to your coloring book. Flip is as legit as they come.

[run DMC] YOU BE ILLIN [run DMC]

I used to have 3 sets of those but I had to sell them fast coz the JORDAN LETTERS actually bleed to the white mesh especially here in the Philippines wherehumidity is an issue. Anyway, here is an NDS pair I am selling at ebay philippines

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

dunwitjayz wrote:

dam i didnt know flip jays sold fakes and those in the picture are fake , the soles on those two have a blueish tint to them . not icy at all . there are
some original dmps with the writeing but those were sample pairs that were released prior to the realease ( probably to fool fakers ) and it worked too cuz
iv seen hella knockoff dmps with the writeing on the side on ebay .

[run DMC] YOU BE ILLIN [run DMC]

laugh.gif

damn, that run dmc reference took me way back to like 2nd or 3rd grade...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

so the DMP's that you are selling doesn't have the Jordan on the eyelets?

Mines do. They were limited to the first 1000 customers.

The 11's turn yellow quick as a blink ,,if you got this pack like I do ,you better have some sea glow on hand ..............

Erry body needs to get off Flipjays Jock! (HI Hater ...haha) He is legit. I bought those all white Air Jordan 1 Lows with the ice bottom (the originals not thecrocs) a while back and one of the shoes was a 8.5 and the other was a 9. And yep, they still up on that site!
http://flipjays.com/store...ath=1&products_id=162
I wonder how many others had to return them LOL...... Its all good tho ive seen that cat around of course all his kicks is authentic just like all of yours (Ihope)!

Flip - There's a new Sheriff in town
(HOH CHI is mine...HAHA )

Back
Top Bottom