DMP QUESTION: DID JORDAN BRAND RELEASE THE 11'S WITH THE JORDAN LETTERS ON EYELETS?

the original production did but then they discovered that it caused yellowing so they stopped

good vid on the explanation sneakgeekz, co-sign for the collection vid request
pimp.gif

I was going to complain about this question getting asked yet again, but the pics and info make it all good.
smile.gif

It's funny when my man and I bought our packs, he got that one and I got the pack without the Jordan on the eyelets. Still always thought mine lookedbetter
happy.gif

324081017.jpg

I might be the only one that wishes JB did a better quality job on the eyelet lettering so those could have been massed produced and released. That goldlettering is what sets em off to me.
eek.gif

- Preciate it.

Dam nthose are fire. I remeber we had a pair at my job and they ended up destroying them because it was two left feet with the jordan going down the sneaker.

I believe there are a few pairs of authentics with the lettering, they were a sample or something, the rest with lettering are fakes.

Yea I need a sz 9 ds with eyelets. Dont wear cuz the eyelet swill fall off....,

they did produce some kicks that have Jordan letter on the eyelets. but 95% on the ebay that are fake!

They were DISPLAY SAMPLES, STOP SAYING THEY WERE FAKE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom