DMP Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tho? He specifically stated that there was only 1 pack ever named DMP.

His second post is filled with back peddling "they don't deserve to be named blah blah blah" nonsense.

The fact is, that there wasn't only one DMP (like he originally stated and believed).

Son.. You know what I think of the Bulls and Celtics 1s pack, and the Raptors and Magic 7s pack?

I think that they were such flops, that I don't even care that they ever existed. The only shoes that I want out of those packages is maybe the Celtics 1s because I'm a Cs fan. Other than that, you'd have to pay me money to make room in my closet for those.

They're not DMPs, and to anyone that's educated in Jordans and what's really what, they'd know that those aren't DMP packages. /end.

How tho? He specifically stated that there was only 1 pack ever named DMP.

His second post is filled with back peddling "they don't deserve to be named blah blah blah" nonsense.

The fact is, that there wasn't only one DMP (like he originally stated and believed).
Son.. You know what I think of the Bulls and Celtics 1s pack, and the Raptors and Magic 7s pack?

I think that they were such flops, that I don't even care that they ever existed. The only shoes that I want out of those packages is maybe the Celtics 1s because I'm a Cs fan. Other than that, you'd have to pay me money to make room in my closet for those.

They're not DMPs, and to anyone that's educated in Jordans and what's really what, they'd know that those aren't DMP packages. /end.
Read: I didn't realize I was wrong so now I have to justify what I said with extra stuff I didn't say.

Read: I didn't realize I was wrong so now I have to justify what I said with extra stuff I didn't say.

Take the L.

Last edited:
You just look very foolish at this point. I've been here since snuggles used to bless forum 8. Not all of us got a get outta jail card during the switch. Just chalk it up as a lesson learned, kid. 

Last edited:
This is silly folks.

Quit trying to trying to one up the next man and just simply help each other out.

Regardless if the name "DMP" appears once or more than once, it was just a typo by the OP.

If only we could turn back time.

:lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom