DMP Raging Bull Pack "Pre Order" Listing on eBay

This seems fairly sketchy, but some guy is listing on eBay a "pre order" at $549.99 for the 2009 DMP Raging Bull pack that he says will be shipping on 09/26.

Of course, warning signs are all over the place. How is it possible that someone could be sitting on a DS release since 2009, and if you were why in the hell would you be selling it for like 50% less than what the current market price seems to be? And he's also got a recent negative feedback from 09/06 for someone complaining that he was sold a bogus Jordan V Black Tongue. Sketech city.

On the other hand, the dude also received some positive feedback from a couple pairs of V Grey Tongue's that he sold. That said, I have no idea if these are just people that have no idea what they're getting - or maybe they're just good enough fakes that they can't tell.

And **** - why couldn't there just be a box that fell off the truck outside of the factory that somebody is trying to get rid of? Or am I just trying to talk myself into what objectively looks like some serious *******?

Am I an idiot for even considering giving this dude my hard earned money? Should I buy two sets and rely on PayPal to get my money back should they turn out to be faker than a 3 dollar bill?

Let me know folks - thanks in advance.

There is no planned re-release of these.
Right. Which makes the "Pre Order" part of the whole thing suspect as hell. 

I reached out to the guy that left him negative feedback to try to get some details about what happened there. 

Same dude is selling a preorder for just the red suede pair for $250.

Edit: And if you check his completed listings, he has had preorders for numerous things that came out years ago--DMP VII pack, black/Caro Vs, Laser Vs...

Last edited:

Same dude is selling a preorder for just the red suede pair for $250.

Edit: And if you check his completed listings, he has had preorders for numerous things that came out years ago--DMP VII pack, black/Caro Vs, Laser Vs...
Yeah. Saw that too. I really don't know how to read this one. I'm half tempted just to put down and cop and let PayPal save me if it's fake.

I'm communicating through eBay for this dude and I'm going to try to draw him out to give some sort of details where this (very likely) fake **** is coming from. Asked him to confirm that these came from the 2009 production fun specifically. I'm sure he'll find some hilarious way to get around that question.

once you pay, he will order from a chinese website, then send it to you
I'm sure that's exactly the math on how this whole scam works. So wack. I asked him:

"So - you're confirming that these are for sure authentics from the 2009 production, not recently produced fakes?"

He answered:

"Yes i am .Thank you"

dude stop wasting our time... YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THIS IS BS.. keep it movin! If you want the RB pack... pay the price. Sorry to be rude but your just asking for it.

dude stop wasting our time... YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THIS IS BS.. keep it movin! If you want the RB pack... pay the price. Sorry to be rude but your just asking for it.
I don't know about "asking for it" - I didn't ask you to stomp in this thread and act like an *******. Worst case scenario is that somebody sees the auction, goes to here and see's people discussing it. That's time wasting how exactly?

I don't know about "asking for it" - I didn't ask you to stomp in this thread and act like an *******. Worst case scenario is that somebody sees the auction, goes to here and see's people discussing it. That's time wasting how exactly?
look man you know your not getting a "Pre release" from 09' in 2013 Com on.. You know your not getting a legit RB pack for half price and you know its too good to be true.. just like i cant find a Lambo for 10k feel me. You answered all of your own questions already up top.. You know its BS so why even ask is all im saying... I meant your asking to get beat by the guy for your $. Why set yourself up for failure and hope Paypal can bail you out? that would be foolish.

Last edited:

look man you know your not getting a "Pre release" from 09' in 2013 Com on.. You know your not getting a legit RB pack for half price and you know its too good to be true.. just like i cant find a Lambo for 10k feel me. You answered all of your own questions already up top.. You know its BS so why even ask is all im saying... I meant your asking to get beat by the guy for your $. Why set yourself up for failure and hope Paypal can back you up? that would be foolish.
I'm really not in disagreement with you at all - you're totally right. What I should have added to the last post was just that dude was obviously lying, and that lying people suck.

I asked because for all I know it's not irregular for boxes to fall off the truck leaving the factory *and* some ebay kids had apparently spent money with the guy and didn't feel ripped off afterwards - but I'm guessing that's just because they don't know enough to know they got sold fakes.

I'm really not in disagreement with you at all - you're totally right. What I should have added to the last post was just that dude was obviously lying, and that lying people suck.

I asked because for all I know it's not irregular for boxes to fall off the truck leaving the factory *and* some ebay kids had apparently spent money with the guy and didn't feel ripped off afterwards - but I'm guessing that's just because they don't know enough to know they got sold fakes.
True indeed.. They dont know they got fakes or they are dont care bc they got something close for half price.. Sorry i didnt mean to come off like an ***. I was just like I cant believe this guy is actually thinking about this? LOL

True indeed.. They dont know they got fakes or they are dont care bc they got something close for half price.. Sorry i didnt mean to come off like an ***. I was just like I cant believe this guy is actually thinking about this? LOL
All to the good. I must have got caught in a moment of sneaker weakness wanting it to be legit. I'm just going to lay back and watch this dude's eBay feedback blow up when people realize they got jerked. 

Back
Top Bottom