DMP XI's VS. Retro XI's (2000 - 2001) question

From the sounds of it, I am glad that I didn't get any of the CDP XI's I was a little dissapointed in the DMP's, the pair that I wear are somewhatoff in shape, the left is different from the right.

I play ball in my Dmp xi's and my 01 Black/Reds all the time and I can't really tell a diffrence in performance.

Go with the retros, I almost bougth some fake XI concords for my kid yesteday, This guy was selling them on criagslist. I took a look at them and the qualitywas very impressive the shoe looked perfect. I knew they were fake because of the box and the guy messed up and said he bought them before Christmas at thestore. If he had not had the box I probably would have been fooled and bought them. But I could not have my kid rocking fake J's I just couldnt do it!!Fakes are getting better and the quality on the retros is not as good as the originals.

because the DMPs dont use real patent leather- is that better or worse?
...did they use a different material to improve performance or just to alleviate costs? i wanted to know, because of that, how easily the dmp XIs will breakdown

Back
Top Bottom