DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

There’s a video out there of X doing an interview(I think) in the back of a building while he was eating some fried chicken. At the end of the interview a fan walks up, X shows him love and I guess dude kept looking down at his plate. I remember DMX, very aggressively offering homie some food off his plate. Always thought that was some super real ****.

About twenty years ago I was working on the launch of a new teen program initiative in Seattle (through the parks department), and a couple of the program directors went down to Phoenix to observe that city's program. Apparently, DMX was very involved in the youth programs down there, and they met him. When one of the guys told me, I did a double take and said "wait, THE DMX?!" He said "yep, THE DMX!" They had a small dinner together and, according to thtis guy, X was, like, the nicest guy ever.

There’s a video out there of X doing an interview(I think) in the back of a building while he was eating some fried chicken. At the end of the interview a fan walks up, X shows him love and I guess dude kept looking down at his plate. I remember DMX, very aggressively offering homie some food off his plate. Always thought that was some super real ****.

he always struck me as a dude who never forgot the struggle for a solitary second (likely because he never truly escaped it).

always deeply respected him for that.

may you live on and your name be spoken, DMX.

May 25, 2000

img.jpg

Prayer to the darkman and his loves ones, this man is routinely in my all time top 5. Damien part 1 still gives me chills, really hope he's able to recover

Hope my dude X can pull through and beat his addiction for good.

He seemed better during that verzuz with Snoop but those demons are very difficult to permanently defeat.

I'm not gon hold u, watching this w/ y'all last year was a personal highlight. Be safe out here & do your best to maintain your grit and composure. If you're facing demons remember that all it takes to get help is for you to ask for it:

i hope while he's in the hospital he don't catch covid on top of the OD

earl was a hardcore drug addict usually people like that always relapse and can never get clean

in the late 1990's there was no bigger rapper then DMX
i hope he pulls through but i think its too late for him to get clean even if he lives through this

i hope while he's in the hospital he don't catch covid on top of the OD

earl was a hardcore drug addict usually people like that always relapse and can never get clean

in the late 1990's there was no bigger rapper then DMX
i hope he pulls through but i think its too late for him to get clean even if he lives through this

Never too late to be clean.

Hoping he pulls through. He was my favorite rapper during the late 90's along witht he whole Ruff Ryders wave.

Back
Top Bottom