DO anyone here have serious anger towards women? (Serious topic)

Ya'll salty as ish out here. i love women but they are crazy.

how u can have SERIOUS anger towards a group?? you need to get over that chick that f'd u over. we all been there man, u just gotta find the one worth struggling for.

or just be gay if you hate women so much lol

you and 98% of this board OP, 

i think they're awesome and smart.

i'd rather hangout with girls than my homeboys.

the only thing i dislike is when they think im a man*****, and they feel like this gotta play ME before i play THEM

when really im just looking for an 8/10 to watch some TV with NOMSAYIN?

Y'all just gotta accept what they are and stop taking them so seriously. Doesn't mean excuse their behavior, but becoming a bitter chump is a far worse path. Save all the serious **** for the wife.

nahh

dont leave it for 1 or 2 girls to **** it up for the other 4 million girls in the world

im not down to play no type of games
i dont do the arguing either

save yourself the headache. let them know these things ahead of time man

with me, when i deal with a flaky chick, or 1 that plays games, i just dead it. not worth it. and you wont feel like how op feels

kill it before you catch feelings

Y'all just gotta accept what they are and stop taking them so seriously. Doesn't mean excuse their behavior, but becoming a bitter chump is a far worse path. Save all the serious **** for the wife.
sums it up...

But were in the land of extremes ...

Where if you don't let the yambs walk all over you, you hate them..

If you acknowledge that some are pretty cool, you putting the P on the pedal stool.

you can still be happy go luckily with the yambs and not take anything they say serious unless you've seen it for yourself.

Your last sentence reminded me of this segment I saw on the black phillip show where he called dude a F'n phony. I don't know many guys that rather hang with chicks that aren't they main jawn like that.

Your last sentence reminded me of this segment I saw on the black phillip show where he called dude a F'n phony. I don't know many guys that rather hang with chicks that aren't they main jawn like that.

DO any of you guys have some serious anger towards women? Like, to the point where you can't trust them due to you're past experiences? I'm starting to realize that I do because I've been pretty harsh on women over the last 2 year or so. It's just a way to protect myself from someone to take me for granted or take advantage of me. People say I am a nice guy and respectable, but I just be so COLD to women now a days. I'm trying to work on it, but it is hard. Have any of you guys feel this way?

How old are you?

lots of people suck and I hate the bad ones equally, men and women.

Choose your battles carefully

I wouldn't call it anger cuhz it's not like I'm out here beating on broads but I do have trust issues . My last break up hit me hard and no I js don't seem to be able to trust any woman with anything . My pops always told me there are three things tht will make a man go crazy :: money , power , and women . As we males grow older and mature we find tht to be nothing but the truth .

do anyone here ever pay attention in english class? i have serious anger toward school. have you guys feel that way?

Last edited:
Not anger.

Was just talking to my man about "them."

We came to the comclusion that it isn't that they can't be trusted, it is just they are naturally followers so if another dude comes up and gets at your girl, and succeeded, it might not mean there is something wrong with YOU. We know how easy it is to manipulate them. Just chalk it up as another dude got your girl to follow. Just the way of the world. Of course if you have feelings for her it isn't as easy as a write off but you can't get mad at them for doing what they do best, which is follow.

Not anger.

Was just talking to my man about "them."

We came to the comclusion that it isn't that they can't be trusted, it is just they are naturally followers so if another dude comes up and gets at your girl, and succeeded, it might not mean there is something wrong with YOU. We know how easy it is to manipulate them. Just chalk it up as another dude got your girl to follow. Just the way of the world. Of course if you have feelings for her it isn't as easy as a write off but you can't get mad at them for doing what they do best, which is follow.

:rofl:

Yall are something else

:rofl:

As the old saying goes, "women are like parking spots: all of the good ones are taken and the only ones left are the handicapped ones."  This gives us a skewed perception of women as a whole.  There's some really cool ones out there.

As the old saying goes, "women are like parking spots: all of the good ones are taken and the only ones left are the handicapped ones."  This gives us a skewed perception of women as a whole.  There's some really cool ones out there.

And who are taking these good spots?

Back
Top Bottom