Do anyone of you feel weird wearing a new pair of shoes for the 1st time?

Wear your kobes into the ground they're one of the more comfortable shoes I've ever worn and I think you should go ahead and find out =]

Originally Posted by Ak1ck54l1f3R

Wear your kobes into the ground they're one of the more comfortable shoes I've ever worn and I think you should go ahead and find out =]

@!%@, I would wear my Kobe V all stars, But my feet are too wide for em...they fit a little TOO snug if ya know what i mean.

I used to get that way and always making sure my kicks were fresh, but as Im getting older, I don't really care anymore. I want to enjoy what I have, so what they get a crease or a little dirty. That's what gives them character. My kicks get plenty of burn but I don't dogg them out so im cool. It's impossible to keep your kicks in perfect after wearing them. I never got the idea of stashing your kicks for years and never wearing them, seems kind of stupid to me. No one is promised tommorrow, enjoy every moment of life that you can. So i'll be enjoying every pair of kicks that I own, so what, they a little dirty, I got heat on my feet. lol

Nah I like bringing in a new pair to the rotation, and when the rotation is deep you only get to wear them a few times. Just wipe them down after and your good, I could care less about the bottom though even Icey bottoms in the rain I could care less.

laugh.gif
this thread cracks me up.

Back
Top Bottom