do guys really spend $1000 on THESE? seriously?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Seth, some might say the same about the nike logo or jordan symbol on your feet too.

nikes at least have technology thats functional in sport...these louboutins have ZERO functionality other then probably givin someone a real bad night if you kick em
laugh.gif

Let's be real these are just a status shoe.

The fellas hate on me when I wear them, but ladies know exactly what they are when you wear them. I rocked em with army cargos the other day at the mall and was able to initiate convo with a couple $!*%!@

Originally Posted by gConquer

in my opinion shoes made by louis vuitton or ysl or CL may not appeal to a lot of people, especially with their high pricing but from experience these shoes are
pimp.gif
in quality.
No they aren't.

Only a matter of time before fakes flood the market... I can already see some beat up joints with half the spikes missing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Jay02 wrote:
There are tons of shoes to buy under 100$ that are fashionable if you look around instead of just buying what everyone else has. Again, thank god I wised up and realized this.

Yup

Adidas Sambas
Chuck Taylors
Vans Eras
Nike All Court Canvas

>>>>>>>>>>>all this trash

on point. Even J's are extremely over priced in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Seth, some might say the same about the nike logo or jordan symbol on your feet too.

nikes at least have technology thats functional in sport...these louboutins have ZERO functionality other then probably givin someone a real bad night if you kick em
laugh.gif
Maybe but how much function do you get out of them when they sit for years in a dark, cold closet?

I mean these do suit some peoples style. You gotta be a real fashionable dude to rock these, overall these are for the try hards though, the fashionista dudes ain't tryna drop a stack on something masses already up on, you catching the dudes who can't even pronounce most designer brands correctly in these 9 times out of 10. 

I had a pair of these. I am too busy to wear them like I want. I traded them for a two pair of Balenciagas.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Shoes are trash. Only designer shoe I actually wear is Gucci's, which I actually think are clean as hell.
So you trash on those brands while you admit to rocking the worst of all designer shoes brands? Gucci is awful. They are mass produced garbage, plain and simple. The joke is on the consumer when it comes to designer sneakers. The only designer sneakers I ever bought were the Prada Chuck Taylors, because I had a discount, and they were legitimately comfortable. Honestly, one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. And believe me, after working high end retail, I've tried all of them.

so some of you have to spend a stack to get some females to notice you.. that's whats up...

i guess there are a bunch of cherries on NT..

Peace

People buy them for various reasons...as long as you can actually afford the purchase your making and aren't shirking your responsibilities to get them then I don't see the problem. If there's one thing my mom taught me that rings true in my opinion at least, is that life is too short and you work too hard to tell yourself you don't deserve something because of its price tag or because its only for "certain people". Just make sure your priorities are in order.

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

so some of you have to spend a stack to get some females to notice you.. that's whats up...

i guess there are a bunch of cherries on NT..

Peace

I think they're ugly either way but it's absolutely pathetic if you wear these and make less than a couple hundred thou a year...we all know the majority of the clowns in these don't have their paper that correct, because if they did they'd be too mature to wear them in the first place.. Like if matt kemp wants to look like a trendy try hard, whatever..a stack to him is like a 50c to us. cray

Back
Top Bottom