do guys really spend $1000 on THESE? seriously?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those are ugly but I'm sure you think these ugly #!+ things are acceptable to spend a lot on?
*in before hurt feelings*

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-official-images-2.jpg

tumblr_ltbsvhhqPT1qdhfhho1_1280%2520%25281%2529.gif

oh my...  
what have foamposites become since my absence from the shoe game...

Shoes are enh, another trend that'll die fast. Their plain boat shoes are nice though.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

As a sneaker you cant say that they look good, they really are horrible.
I feel the exact same way about the shoes in your avy.
*shrug*

Originally Posted by seth k

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

You wouldn't understand its a lifestyle type of thing it's not for everybody

Being tacky and an all around try-hard is a lifestyle?

What makes it so tacky ? Try-Hard
laugh.gif
 man listen at the end of the day people are gonna do what they want with their money. We all have vices and red bottoms are some peoples.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Those are ugly but I'm sure you think these ugly #!+ things are acceptable to spend a lot on?
*in before hurt feelings*

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-official-images-2.jpg

tumblr_ltbsvhhqPT1qdhfhho1_1280%2520%25281%2529.gif

oh my...  
what have foamposites become since my absence from the shoe game...

my exact words...

what has been seen...my penny foams wont be the same
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I've actually seen these before. I was
roll.gif
with my friends mocking them. Now that I know they cost $1000 I can't wait to see them again
laugh.gif

^ Most his shoes are uncomfortable, he said in an article he doesnt makes shoes for comfort he makes it for fashion.
Paying a stack for uncomfortable shoes. lol
All those celebs get shoes for free, any regular person making less then 6 figures who buys it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Aze201

Originally Posted by Dakingii

As a sneaker you cant say that they look good, they really are horrible.
I feel the exact same way about the shoes in your avy.
*shrug*
they really are though,

i have 2 pairs of foams(copper and electric green) and after a while i truly saw how ugly they are. i still rock them though.

But at the end of the day i got one pair for free and the other for $140, both nowhere near $1000.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^ Most his shoes are uncomfortable, he said in an article he doesnt makes shoes for comfort he makes it for fashion.
All those celebs get shoes for free, any regular person making less then 6 figures who buys it
30t6p3b.gif

Why would anyone want shoes that hurt your feet after a while
sick.gif

Reminds me of when my boys and I take girls to Las Vegas. "I bought these heels just for vegas <3"...20 minutes after leaving the hotel room, they're walking barefoot
laugh.gif

Slap a swoosh on them, lower the price by $500, and call them the Air Yeezy's and dudes would be falling over each other to cop.

Stop it.

Hype. Its what makes a shoe expensive. The more those celebrities posted a few pages back wear them, and the more you guys talk about and buy them. The more expensive they will be.

The more Wale talks about foams, the more expensive they will become.

No shoe is worth 1000 dollars or even 200 dollars. Thank god I got out of the shoe game and wised up with how I spent my money cause its REALLY bad now. And thats because of the boom of the internet with facebook and twitter and what not. 6 years ago I bought a pair of Royal Blue IV's for 115$ dollars without waiting in any lines at midnight. They're coming back out for 160$. The saem exact shoe but 45$ more...Jordan knows everyones gonna be talking about em on facebook and twitter so he can get away with putting up the price and yall are suckers for that. You're paying for the hype.

There are tons of shoes to buy under 100$ that are fashionable if you look around instead of just buying what everyone else has. Again, thank god I wised up and realized this.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Hype. Its what makes a shoe expensive. The more those celebrities posted a few pages back wear them, and the more you guys talk about and buy them. The more expensive they will be.

The more Wale talks about foams, the more expensive they will become.

No shoe is worth 1000 dollars or even 200 dollars. Thank god I got out of the shoe game and wised up with how I spent my money cause its REALLY bad now. And thats because of the boom of the internet with facebook and twitter and what not. 6 years ago I bought a pair of Royal Blue IV's for 115$ dollars without waiting in any lines at midnight. They're coming back out for 160$. The saem exact shoe but 45$ more...Jordan knows everyones gonna be talking about em on facebook and twitter so he can get away with putting up the price and yall are suckers for that. You're paying for the hype.

There are tons of shoes to buy under 100$ that are fashionable if you look around instead of just buying what everyone else has. Again, thank god I wised up and realized this.

ALL THIS!!!!

Jay02 wrote:

Yup

Adidas Sambas
Chuck Taylors
Vans Eras
Nike All Court Canvas

>>>>>>>>>>>all this trash

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

30t6p3b.gif

Why would anyone want shoes that hurt your feet after a while
sick.gif

Reminds me of when my boys and I take girls to Las Vegas. "I bought these heels just for vegas <3"...20 minutes after leaving the hotel room, they're walking barefoot
laugh.gif

frown.gif
 As a heel wearer, its sadly what we have to deal with.

But for flats to be uncomfortable is ridiculous 

Back
Top Bottom