Do Kids still skip school or come back at lunch w/the new Jordans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone ever did this in my school..and got caught they would be spending all their shoe money on that ticket they just received for skipping

But being from Philly, it was big to have the latest Iversons, so Jordans got put on #2 status
That must have been in the Burbs cause in the city having the latest J's was still better than the Iversons.

^i aint even from Philly however up here in Michigan The Reebok Questions were crazy! I think that was nationwide though, still one of my favorite shoes evertil this very day. Couldnt find them anywhere, moms got the black/black/gold questions for me though and she drove out of town to cop them for me. Love yamoms!

The first Reebok Answers were crazy as well however Jordans still get the #1 pick overall.

I did That back in High School. Went to my local Foot Lockers and picked up the Jordan XI Space Jam Edition. Went to 4th Period w/ them on. That was abouteight years ago...

i used to skip with my big brother(too young to cop alone),then come to school and watch their faces drop

LOL........THS I SLIKE THE 3RD TO 5TH TIME I SEE THS POST..............

HONESTLY,SEEING THAT JORDANS RELEASE ON SATURDAYS NOW VERSES ON WEDNESDAYS BACK WHEN I WAS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL,I DONT KNOW IF CATS STILL DO THAT. SEEING THISTHREAD TOOK ME BACK TO WHEN WE USED TO SKIP SCHOOL TO COP THE J'S,AND CAME BACK FOR LUNCH BREAKIN' NECKS. AH,THE GOOD OL' DAYS...

CED B.

me and most of the basketball team in high school would cut classes to get releases on wednesdays...

man those were the days
laugh.gif

bump an old thread!

detroit in the place. oh hell yea, we would skip/cut class to cop cds and jordans. if you waited till after school, you were s.ol.l. we'd come back at lunch time with a fresh pair of jordans with some fast food.

sidenote: back then, having an in-store plug was nothing. you'd cop a shoe a few weeks early and throw the plug a few extra dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom